Chapter Sixty-Six

The night became my day, and day became my night to me. Zach has been always with me since I stayed in the hospital. Keeping me company at my waking times and going to work in their company at my sleeping times. He informed me that we are not going to school anymore because clearly, we don't have to. We're already as smart as it is. All that is left on our absence is now taken care of and Jane appeared in the hospital room, crying when she learned about it. Nanny is the one that guards me with Edmund while I'm sleeping but leaves when it is time for Zach and me.

The band also come and visits, Danny teasing me about eating all my cheese chips at home because I couldn't eat them myself...yet. And believe me, I love anything with cheese.

It's been a week and I've gotten better. The sick feeling in my stomach is gone at the third day and on the fifth day, I am already eating fruits and soups without throwing up.

The door opened and Zach came in, immediately coming to me to kiss my forehead every time he comes.

"Well...we'll be going now" Nanny said with a squeeze in my hand.

"Recover soon, midget. There are a lot of still butt whopping to do" Edmund says his farewell and I chuckled. Butt whopping is our code for our gangster activities. "Take care of her, Romeo" Edmund gave a salute to Zach as Zach gave him a smirk.

"No need to remind me. I'll always take care of her" Zach replied as Edmund chuckled while going out of the door, not before I heard him mutter 'He's whipped'

"How was your day?" I asked him concernly because I know, he hadn't got any sleep.

"Always worried about me huh?" He asked as he took my hand in his.

"You don't seem to have enough sleep, Zach. Coming here and staying up with me till morning, going to work on the company after I've fallen asleep then coming back here again. Zach you need to rest" I told him worriedly as he sighs tiredly.

"I can't do that Alexandrielle. It's hard. I have to keep up with my father. I have to make it up to you. I need to spend much time with you as possible because heck! It kills me when you've been unconscious for a month and a half. I even thought you are not going to make it!" He exclaimed as he buried his head in his hands.

My male dominant who is always cold and ruthless is very vulnerable to me now. And to think that he actually cared for me that deeply even though we started in a rough start cause my heart to melt. He is not perfect, I know. And I know nothing is going to be perfect with us but I'm willing to make it. This is still just an engagement and it is still can be broken, but the weird thing is; I don't want it to happen. I was attached to Zach. I tolerate him. I am patient to him. We are both dominants. Same personality, same blood, same nature, different ways, different beliefs but somehow we are connected to each other, like a huge missing piece in our hearts.

I have felt that emptiness, that empty void, that missing piece in my broken heart but ever since I met Zach...everything is different. Something came alive to me as a new light came inside my life that has been crushed down and destroyed in the beginning...hope.

Sitting up and taking his hands off his head, I kissed his forehead tenderly.

"I'm fine Zach. Should I remind you of a dominant I am? Like you, I don't die that easily, I don't give up that fast. I always fight, never surrendering" I assured him.

"You don't know that. I can loose you when I least expect it and I can't leave without you" he said, his eyes watering as he stares up at me. His shoulders slumped, spine crouched, head hung low...so different from my male.

Wait...my male...am I really ready to call him my male? I guess I am. He is mine although I never admit I am his. I can't let him claim me yet because I have to trust him fully. I have trust in him but not that intense where I can trust him with all of me. But whatever the stakes...he is mine.

Ruffling his hair, I giggled in glee with its softness. "Look at you, my male. You're seriously not going to cry over some petty unwanted girl, right Mr. Dominant Male?" I joked as he let out a chuckle before claiming my lips with his.

His lips moved in a gentle and loving rhythm that I forgot how ruthless he actually is. Mine moved together with him, following his lead passionately.

His hand reached up and touched my cheek as he sighed contently. My hands going up to cup his cheek, tracing his cheekbone as our lips move in sync. The warmth of his body radiated to me and I feel giddy all of a sudden. Desire warming up in my core as he bit my lower lip. I sigh at the erotic feelings he is giving me and first time in my whole life, I'm at ease...content.

Pulling away, our foreheads touched as he caressed my cheek with his hand. "You don't know what you're doing to me"