Chapter Forty-Five

Half of the day was spent celebrating. We caught up from the times we are away from each other and I told them about the engagement and whatever happens to me, including the time when Zach hurted me. All of them are very furious and I swear they'll turn into a red raging bull anytime soon. If I am doodling, I would've already draw a smoke coming off of their ears and noses.

They also told me how they are awarded as the most famous band in the whole country and they had became Youtube sensations. They said that the fans are looking and requesting for a vocalist, a suitable celebrity for the band...in other words, a girl. Manager Kurt says I am a candidate and the only thing that's left is my agreement. I have been singing and dancing with the band ever since I've met them but I haven't been with them when they got famous. I was their singer and vocalist that time, I even have covers myself but I never let Manager Kurt to publish or release it.

After telling them I'll think about it, Danny being our childish friend started a cake frosting fight. Good thing on I saved a huge slice for me, or else I wouldn't be able to taste it.

At the end of the fight, all of us have cake frosting smudges all over our face and bodies. Even our own hell-serious Manager Kurt surprisingly joined us and is now looking like a clown. Justin, Harry and Danny burst out laughing like maniacs while me, Adrian (our guitarist), and Brian (our dancer) are trying hard not to laugh. Believe me, it is so hard!

Try staring at your hell-bent-serious boss covered in cake frosting all over his face and clothes with a goofy smile on his face that he is trying so hard to cover it in a frown. See if you won't even laugh.

"OK, enough with the laughing guys" Manager Kurt said seriously but the smile he's trying so hard not to show is obviously noticeable.

"Good luck with the task manager!" I cheered him on which only makes the others laugh even more.

"Yay good luck with me. All right! Time for presents" he clapped his hands and we all headed to where the boxes are.

"Hmmm...I hope there is pizza on one of the box though" I jokingly mused and they laughed.

"Always the pizza lover. Let me guess, during those times you didn't go to school, you always order pizza and eat it all yourself" Adrian guessed with a chuckle.

I fake gasped "How'd you know? Are you stalking me? Oh god! You should've just told me, I know I'm hot and all" I joked with a wink and they laughed again.

"Haha..who's arrogant now?" He joke because I use to call him arrogant and cocky.

"Me!" I exclaimed while raising my right hand in the air as if reciting.

"Well, midget. This is my gift for you" Justin handed me a three inch box with sky blue wrapper. How do I know the measurement? It's a guess 😉.

Opening it, a snow globe lay there looking so beautiful. It is the castle Queen Elsa made from the movie Frozen along with mountain. It was so beautiful! There is also a miniature figure of Queen Elsa there with frost in her hands. I shook it and white and sky blue colored snows dance around inside it and I squealed before hugging Justin to death.

I swear I am very childish with them but hey, they're like my brothers to me and I can be myself to them so...sue me.

Next one is Harry who gave me a guitar. It is lavender colored with surf board designs of orange color to pink shade then to sky blue shade.

Adrian's gift is a white thin wool sweater from Korea. He is half Korean and he just got back from Korea a week ago. I have dreamed of having one of these and I hugged him with my excitement.

Brian gave me a dancing clothes set. A long sleeve black and white shirt that ended on my elbow and a shiny black pants with a chain. The pants have gold intricate designs and is stretchable, suited for hiphop with looks and use.

Danny gave me a jewelry set. Pure white pearls with royal design. I swear these guys are treating me like royal.

Manager Kurt gifted me a dress and a heel. It is just a two inch heel because they all know I hate heels but I can tolerate them enough. I mean, I walk like a freaking stumbling giraffe when mom made me use one so...no to high heels. The dress is a peachy pink color with rose petal design for the sleeves. It hugs my body perfectly and shows my curves beautiful. The heels and dress match and I am so thankful.

"Aaaw...thank you guys. You're always the best" and I mean it with my whole heart.

A ping from my phone resounded and I opened the message.

"Come back home this instant. There's something we need to do.

-Mom"