Chapter Eighty-Three

Walking cautiously to the door, I sighed in relief when it was an employee.

"Ma'am, Mr. Harrison ordered to give you this, just in case you'll get hungry. He also said to tell you that he may take a while but the dinner is still happening" she kindly told me with a smile, handing me a tray of burger and my favorite pineapple juice.

"Thank you..." I read her name tag "Lily" I smiled at her and she smiled back, not forced, not fake...just friendly honest smile.

"You're welcome ma'am. I gotta go, enjoy ma'am" she waved at me as she left. Such a nice girl.

Placing the tray on the table in front of some couches, I took a bite of the hamburger and my eyes widen in amazement. Oh god this is so delicious!

After a while, I finally finished the delicious goody and put it in the trash. Opening my phone while plopping down on the couch, I logged in in Facebook.

235 friend requests, 10 messages, and 243 notifications...did I really miss that much?

After scrolling and replying to my messages which is mostly from the band, Jane, and Manager Kurt. Going to the notification, one notification caught my attention.

🎥Tyler James posted a video in your timeline

Gulping, I contemplated whether I should check it or not. It's not like it is something bad, I mean, he's not that kind of guy. And besides, it's not like it has anything to do with me and Zach. Right? Hopefully Zach won't be angry though. Why would he? He knows he's my friend and what he is to me, he knows how important a friend is to me and I know he hates Tyler's guts but it's not something bad to just view it...right?

Clicking the video, it is a song cover by him. He's also a singer in another band but the setting of this video, it looks like another music video.

The video started and he looked at the camera. He's wearing a white T-shirt with a black leather jacket on and a black pants.

"Alexa...I know what they did to you is horrible and I know it's my fault. I shouldn't have brought that up and I should've just let you guys be. But the thing is...I can't. You don't know what he's capable of, Alexa. I can treat you better than him. Hopefully you'll understand with this song I'm dedicating to you"

The video flashed into another scene with him in a different place and a different outfit. The intro started and the song is quite familiar.

He was looking at a girl, almost similar to me. Dark-brown hair, tall and petite, curvy but not as me. The resemblance is there. The girl is arguing with a guy who I figured is the one that symbolizes Zach.

I won't lie to you
I know he's just not right for you
And you can tell me if I'm off but I see it in your face when you say that he's the one that you want
And you're spending all your time in these wrong situations and anytime you want it to stop

The scene flashed again with him in a room, frustrated while singing.

I know I can treat you better than he can
And any girl like you deserves a gentleman
Tell me why are we wasting time
On all your wasted crying
When you should be with me instead
I know I can treat you better
Better than he can

The scene flashed with the guy forcing the girl into something he wants but the girl has to follow him even though it's clear she doesn't want to. It came back to Tyler in the room again with a photo frame of the girl in his hands.

I'll stop time for you
The second you say you'd like me to
I just wanna give you the loving that you're missing
Baby, just to wake up with you
Would be everything I need and this could be so different
Tell me what you want to do

'Cause I know I can treat you better than he can
And any girl like you deserves a gentleman
Tell me why are we wasting time
On all your wasted crying
When you should be with me instead
I know I can treat you better
Better than he can

Better than he can

The scene changed with Tyler talking to the girl as if convincing her to ho with him, the way he did with me.

Give me a sign
Take my hand, we'll be fine
Promise I won't let you down
Just know that you don't
Have to do this alone
Promise I'll never let you down

The scene changed with the boy and girl arguing before the girl stormed off and headed to the bar. While dancing, he saw the guy, dancing sensually with a blonde girl. An epitome of the girl we saw at Arriane's. My eyes widen. What is he trying to tell me here?

'Cause I know I can treat you better than he can
And any girl like you deserves a gentleman
Tell me why are we wasting time
On all your wasted crying
When you should be with me instead
I know I can treat you better
Better than he can

Better than he can

Better than he can

The video ended with his beaten face, his face when Zach beated him and I swear the doctors would freak out if they know my heart actually stopped.

His eyes...his eyes are pleading as if saying to come to him on my own sake than his.

What is he trying to say?

AN: Surprise! Oooh...mystery. What do you guys think? What is Tyler trying to say in that video? More importantly, what is that blonde bimbo's role in all these mystery? Does this has anything to do with Zach?

Questions, questions...of course no one could answer that. Anyways, anyeong!

-❤MA_011