Chapter Twelve

For the next few days, all I did was be invisible to everybody. At home, I just stay in my room all day not getting out whatever reason. Nanny would always bring me food but most are left untouched. I usually just stare at the ceiling with a blank mind...not thinking, just staring. Mom and dad tried talking to me a few times but all of them is just answered by my sharp tongue or a hard punch on the shoulder. Soon, they gave up and gave me the space that I needed. What they didn't know is, I would never accept them in my life again. From now on, they will be nothing to me. No parents, no brother, no family; just a mock family. I have decided then, that I will treat them the way they're treating me. Then maybe, they'll know how much it hurts. But how would they feel that if they don't even care?

At school, I'm nothing but a walking dead. Not talking, no aggression, no looking...just plainly walking and minding my own business. I would sometimes notice the same nerd girl I defended before, trying to approach me but is thinking the better of it. During classes, I would just stare at the window the whole time as soon as the teacher announces the topic. I've been at no interest at anything these last few days, just living with an empty void.

A knock on the door resounded the room "Alexandrielle, my dear. Your grandfather is here to visit you" I heard Nanny's soothing voice from the other side.

I didn't answer.

A pair of footsteps rang outside and stopped at the front of my room's door.

"Well? What did she say?" I heard the demonee's voice, asking nanny softly.

"She's not answering, ma'am" nanny's soft and sad-filled voice answered.

"Alexandrielle...you've got to get out now, my dear..." I rolled my eyes. Dear my ass! "You're grandfather wants to see you. Give hime a while, will you? You've been there for days. Don't you have any plans of getting out?"

"No! So leave." I firmly told them. My voice strong and stern; the voice I use when I'm dominating.

"Alexandrielle...I know you're still upset about us..." I'm not upset, I just don't care. "But this is about your grandfather. Don't include him in this"

I scoffed out loud "A grandfather that only wants me because I'm a dominant like him" I said. My voice harsher than intended.

Both of them gasps on the other side. They have never heard me talk about grandpa like that before. But actually, I know that he only likes me because I have inherited the dominant genes. But, how about if I'm not a dominant? I'm sure as hell that I'll be treated the same way my....parents are treating me.

"Alexandrielle, what has gotten into you?" My 'mom' exclaimed.

"Why don't you try asking yourself? Are you really stupid for asking the question that you already know the answer to?" I snapped.

She sighed "Fine...just...come out when you're ready. I just hope that will be soon."

"Don't hope. It'll just destroy you in the end, don't you think?" Thick, sarcastic, venomous voice retorted.