Chapter Fifty-Nine

AN: Alexandrielle's engagement gown 👆👆

The last few hours, Zach had taught me about family. The importance, the ups and downs, the benefit it gives, the bad sides, the consequences and whatnot. He also taught me how to take care of kids. In those last few hours, I learned how to hold a baby in any position, I learned how to put them to sleep, to feed, to bath, to rock them, to stop them from crying, to make them laugh, and...to change dirty diapers and clothes. If I was still the same old Alexandrielle before, I would've been disgusted and would scream 'bloody stinks!' But I'm the new one now.

In those past few hours, I also realize how well Zach got along with them; even though he's a dominant. Without him, I wouldn't have kept up with the things I lacked.

Saturday morning, the morning of our engagement day, we spent our time talking, getting to know more about each other, and hanging out. I never expected Zach to be this...good. He is actually a cool guy. Serious, stoic, cold but quite sarcastic and funny.

Oddly, I enjoy being with him. I'm finally seeing him as something other than a dark one. I saw a man with light. A new light...hope. Maybe everything is not as bad as I expected.

"Congratulations Belle-beauty!!" David cheered happily as he/she hugged me.

"Thank you" I said while I did a little spin to show off my appearance to him.

"Love the dress! Looks so good on you. And of course, you're more beautiful that I applied your make-up and did your hairstyle" she gushed as she did a final touch on my lips.

Thirty minutes before the engagement party and my hands are sweating. I don't know why.

A ping resounded and I pick my phone up.

"Just getting ready. How are you? Hopefully you survived. God knows how you despise gowns

-Zach My Ass"

I smiled like a fool.

"I survived. I have to. I still need to kick your ass for calling me dumb

-Me"

I joked.

"😒 I thought we're over that 😞

-Zach My Ass"

"Nope! 😁😁

-Me"

I giggled. During out time together in the morning, we settled all our issues and decided to move on. But I still tease him about it and it leads him being problematic.

"Someone's making my Belle-beauty happy" David drawled teasingly as I giggled.

"I guess this is not so bad" I admitted and he/she smiled at me wholeheartedly.

"That's my girl. It's so good to see that real smile on your face again" he/she said while tapping my nose lightly.

"It's time" my mom announced as she linked her arm with mine. I lightly cringed. She still noticed and her smile fell.

Going inside the huge hall, everything is so beautifully decorated. There are flowers everywhere with light colors. White cloths are decorated in the stage in a chandelier like style. Same with the tables and chairs.

I saw Jane, Justin, Harry, Danny, Adrian, Brian, and Manager Kurt and I rushed to them.

"Alexandrielle!" They all screamed in glee as they hug me.

"Guys! Thanks for coming" I said happily.

"We wouldn't miss it for the world" Manager Kurt says as he bowed. I laughed lightly.

"Gosh you're so beautiful" Jane complimented me.

I winked "I'm always beautiful" I joked and she laughed.

"You look beautiful too" I said as I took her appearance. Her blonde hair is braided to the side and is curled at the end. She's wearing a simple white silk dress with silver linings at the top. White crystal-like gems are decorated in descending motions on the upper part and she is wearing a light make-up with a cute pink blush on her cheeks.

"Thanks" she said.

"I don't seem to remember that we bought a gown like that when we shopped, who bought you?" I asked her, remembering that we only bought one gown that time.

"It was your mom" she said and my smile faltered. She did?

"Come on, it's starting" mom said as she led me to the stage.

"May I have your attention, ladies and gentlemen" father spoke to the microphone and all directed their attention towards him.

"We would gladly inform you, that The Riley's Shipping Company and The Dominant Incorporation are now officially called as business partners." Everyone cheered.

Mr. Harrison spoke next "Not only that, we are proud to announce that my son and heir, Zachary Harrison is engaged with no other, than the lovely daughter of Mr. Riley, Alexandrielle Quinn Riley." Mr. Harrison motioned me to come closer so I did. Zach is at his right side while I am on the left. All cheered as clappings erupted.

They continued the announcement as Zach held me close to him. When we were finally free to go down the stage, I excused myself and ran to the roof of the building.