Chapter Sixty-Nine

Bursting through the door of Zach's house, I didn't waste anytime and rushed to his huge plush gray couch.

"Ah" I sighed as the soft comfortable fluffy couch hit my back. At least I won't have to be cautious into feeling a pointy point in this couch, unlike the hospital bed. My rib aches so much!

"Aren't you the territorial one? I half expected you to inspect every inch of the unknown territory" Zach commented as his guards came in with the things we used in the hospital.

Waving my hand lazily and dismissively at him "I have a lifetime to do that. And besides, it won't be long"

Suddenly, a bulb lighted in my head. "Wait a minute, how'd you know I am a territorial one?" I asked him suspiciously.

Giving me a lazy smirk, he walked to another couch and plopped down with a carefree stance. "I have my connections" he grinned that made my heart skip a beat.

Ohhh noo! Don't start with craziness, heart.

"Oh my god! Am I bethroted with a stalker?! 911!" I faked surprised with a playful panicking voice. Also with my acting panicked. *winks*

He chuckled. "Is it that bad to want to know about my soon-to-be wife?" He asked and I don't know why the hell I blushed.

Hiding my face with my hands, he chuckled at my embarrassment. Is this guy pleased with people's embarrassment or something?

"And who are these connections?" I asked, my voice muffled in my hands. I don't have to worry if he understood or not because I'm sure his senses are sharper than mine.

"Hmmm, how about...it's a secret?" He asked and I shoot him a glare.

"No secret-secret with me, young man. I demand to know" I faked in motherly voice and he laughed.

Gosh his laugh is so sexy! I can listen to it all time-whoa! Slow down there sister! No need to get addicted to his laugh.

"You might turn into a blowfish in anger if you knew" he said, flashing me a lopsided smirk which, my crazy heart people skipped a beat again. Haay, should I get this treated?

"Nope! I wanna know. And besides, I'm too good looking to turn into a blowfish" I joked and he laughed again. Oh my god, I think I'm really going to get addicted to his laugh.