Chapter Eighty

"H-how...how did you find this place?" I asked in wonder while turning my head at him.

"Like you, nature is my doctor whenever I am upset" he said, placing a kiss on my head as we stare out of the beautiful view in front of us. It feels so peaceful, so tranquil and serene. It is so beautiful.

"I guess we're staying here for the night" he said and I frowned at him.

"Why?" I asked and I feel him smile in my hair.

"Because there is something else to show you" he said before both of us sat down on the grass, looking at the gift of nature in front of us...our doctor.

I don't know for how long we stayed there with me in between his legs with his arms wrapped around me. This is a perfect moment. I have never been so happy in my life. Zach is my happiness, he makes me happy. He makes me feel special, wanted, cared...loved. I feel so safe in his arms, so content like nothing matters in this world; just HIM and ME. God I love him.

His watch made a beep and I looked at him "Look up" he said and I did.

Oh...my...god.

(AN: Picture is above. 👆👆)

The sky is filled with the beautiful sight of the galaxy with the specks of blue to the lightest shade to white. It's so breathtaking. It feels as if the sky is spiralling in a beautiful way. Like dancing above to make a show for us.

"Tonight's blue moon. That's why we are not affected with the full moon" he said and I looked at the moon to see it had turned blue. Oh my god!

"I learned about this place being directed by the blue moon's light when we had a research about blue moon when I am still in first year high school. It's beautiful. I brought my mom here before and she loved it. Then she said, that when I found the girl I wanted to be with for the rest of my life, I'll take her here and the blue moon will bless us in its ethereal glory" he said and my heart warmed in his words. He brought me here and that means...I am the girl that he wants to be with for the rest of his life.