Chapter 2

Kenzie's Pov.

Edited**
__________________

I woke up in the movie room the next morning. I got up and walked into my closet to get dressed for the day. I walked to the door and saw a note from my mom, and it said-d

"Dear Kenzie,

I am glad to say this I cleaned you closet and changed all your clothes into designer dresses, crop tops, t-shirts, skirts, and skinny jeans.
I also changed all your sneakers into really good tennis shoes, and high heels, lace up sanders, and nice flip flops.  I hope you like it all!! <3
Sincerely.
Mom."

Wow my closet is changed.

All my clothes are gone.

I guess I am going to make the best of what there is, even though I know I'm going to hate some of the clothes, most of them...

"UGG!"

I screamed and then I walked into the closet.

I saw everything she said was in here. she kept some of my old clothes, which were some of my least favorites, and she only kept some of my old pairs of shoes. I saw everything designer. I guess no laying low at school anymore..

I grabbed a black tight dress and a denim jacket on. I grabbed some black lace up flats, and then I walked to my bathroom.

I straightened my hair and brushed my teeth. I put on some mascara and then I saw that there was some contacts. I put my glasses away and put in the contacts and got my sun glasses.

I got my brown hand bag and a necklace and some black heels and sprinted down the stairs. I took so long that I got in my car and decided to eat at school.  when I got to school I parked in my usual spot and then I walked into the cafeteria. I took a deep breath and then I got in line.

I felt everybodys eyes on me. I looked up and saw people that I knew and didn't know look at me. Only one pair of eyes surprised me.

I saw Malaki looking at me and he was smiling at me. Then he waved at me. I felt my cheeks get hot and then I surprised myself, and waved back. 

I got my food and sat down. I ate really quick and I saw Malaki smile at me when I got up and I smiled back and threw away my tray and ran to my locker.

I got my textbooks and walked to class.

I sat down in the usual spot and then ducked my head down and read the text books.

"Hey, someone actually sits here."
I heated Eden say.

"Um sorry."
I looked at her and then she gasped.

"KENZIE OMG YOUR SEXY!"
She yelled.

"Shut up!" I said covering her mouth, which she licked.

"Eden!" I yelled at her wiping her spit on her jeans. Today she's wearing a white off the shoulder crop top and some black high-wasted jeans. 

"It's your fault! That's why you don't cover my mouth, I wont hesitate to lick it. Anyways, who got you your clothes?" She asked me and I shook my head lightly.

"My mom cleaned out my closet and got me a whole new wardrobe. I decided to go all out today and just dress up." I explained to her.

"Can your mom get me a new wardrobe?" She asked me and I shook my head slightly, then the bell rang.

____

Second and third period went by so fast and now I'm sitting in lunch with Eden, and some of her guy friends. They were all laughing about something stupid.

I looked up and saw Malaki looking at me and I smiled at him and he smiled back. I waved at him and then my mom called me.

"It's my mom I will be right back."
I told my friends.

"Hey mom what's up." I said, 

"Hey Kenzie I'm coming to the school to pick you up. I will be there in about three minutes get your stuff and wait at the office."

"Okay. Bye mom."

Then I hunged up.

"Sorry I got to go."
I told Eden and then threw away my trash and saw Malaki with a concerned look and I just looked away and went to my locker.

I got all my stuff and went to the bathrooms and took my contacts out and then put my glasses on. When I walked out I walked into, literally, Paris.

"Just the home wrecker I was looking for." She said, her friends huddling around me. 

"What are you talking about?" I asked her, completely confused.

"You know what I'm talking about." She said, glaring at me.

"I really don't."

"Why were you looking at my boyfriend?" She asked me, emphasizing the my. 

"Uh, because we're friends." I said, and I swear I saw her eyes go a shade darker.

"You and him aren't friends. He would never be friends with a nerd like you." she explained, walking a little close to me.

"How about you ask him yourself." I said, stepping back.

"I know that y'all aren't friends, so stop trying to steal my boyfriend." she said.

"I'm not stealing him!" I yelled at her.

"Stop lying to me!" she yelled, walking closer to me. I walked back, and my back hit the cold grey lockers.

"I'm not lying to you. If you think I'm stealing him, then you are jealous because I'm not stealing him." I said, and then l felt my face being thrown to the side, and a loud smack.

Paris just slapped me, and let me say, it hurt really bad.

"That's for lying to me. Try me again and I will do more than slap you." She explained and I nodded and then she walked away, and I let the tears fall.

I looked up and realized that people were looking at me. I looked at Malaki and saw that he was watching. He didn't even stop her, he just watched her.

Eden ran up to me and helped me to my locker.

"Off to class everyone! nothing  to see here!" She yelled opening up my locker and grabbing my things, and we walked to the nurse.

"Are you okay?" She asked me, and I nodded slightly walking into the nurse. I got a ice pack and walked into the office and sat down. Then I waited for my mom.

_______________________
Paris is a devil. and I strongly dislike her.

heres your edited chapter of the day.

anyways till next time <3