Chapter 24

I woke up in Aces arms. I got out of him and went to the babies room. I had to get up all night to feed them through the night. I went to their room and fed them and put them back to bed.

I went to my room to see ace still sleeping and I got under the covers and cuddled back into Ace.

"Good morning." He said.

"Good morning."

He got up and checked the time and then got back in bed.

"To early." He signed.

And I nodded then ace fell almost asleep.

I went to his ear.

"I think I'm falling in love with you." I whispered

I then layed back down in the bed and fell asleep.

I woke up two hours later and took a quick shower and braided my hair. I put on some sweats and a T-shirt.

I walked into the Babies room and fed Elena and changed her and put her in a outfit. I then fed Eden and changed him and put him in an outfit.

I feed them by bottles.

I walked into the kitchen to see Ace on the couch watching tv.

"Hey, Ace."

"Hey. The babies ok?"

"Just fine."

I sat down next to him and then he turned to me.

"Want to go on like a date, as friends, tonight. We could feed Elena and Eden and put them to sleep and call Jays mother and see if she could watch them. Then we could leave for three hours."

"Yeah sure. So just a date as friends."

"Yeah. Just dress like its a date, okay? Or is that to weird."

"It's okay, so date?"

"Date."

I then walked to my room and checked the time. We decided to leave at 6, So the babies need to wake up at 5:30. And I need to get ready.

I walked to the kitchen and ate a small dinner and then Ace said he was going to go home and change and come back to pick me up.

When it was four I went to my bathroom and took a quick shower and put my hair up in a bun.i then started on my makeup. I put on heavy makeup and then curled my hair. I went to my closet and found a blue knee length very cute dress and put it in. I then put on some heels.

It was 5:30 when I was done. I walked to the babies room and fed them and changed them into their pjs and put them to sleep. I called Jays mom and when she came I heard a knock on the door.

"Bye." I said to Jays mother.

She waved and I walked to the door.

I opened it to see Ace holding some white roses.

"Aw Ace you didn't have to get these."
I blushed.

"Of course I did. It's a date."

He smiled and got a vase and then grabbed my arm.

"Now let's go."

He pulled me to the car and drove to the movies.

"So I already picked a movie. I know we usually picked, but I knew you would like this movie."

"It's ok Ace."

He smiled. Once we got in he grabbed us some popcorn and drinks.

Once we sat down the movie started.

We were watching The Fault In Our Stars.

"This movie isn't new, but it was in theaters."

"It's ok Ace. Stop apologizing it's a date."

"Date."

He holds my hand and then the movie starts.

This movie was really good, and obviously I cried like i always do.

Me and Ace then walked outside and walked to a fountain.

The song Love story by Taylor swift played.

Ace grabbed my hands and we started dancing. We were dancing and it felt perfect.

It was dark and stars were everywhere and the water were splashing.

"I fell for you Kenzie. I fell hard. I really like you. When we became best friends I knew I felt something. I really like you. And this date was like a real date to me. And I like you Kenzie, I'm almost in love with you."