Chapter 22

I took a quick shower and then put on some ripped jeans and a maternity shirt. I then put in my converse and walked to ace.

"Okay I'm ready." I said.

He smiled and then we walked to his car. When we got to the movies and got our tickets we went to the concession stand. I looked at all the candy and see ace pick out the three I was looking at.

"You don't have to do that ace. I don't need it." I sighed.

"Well I want to make my bestfriend happy. Count it as a late birthday present since we weren't friends when you had your birthday." He smiled.

He got some popcorn and two cokes and we went to our seats. We watched the movie. It was really good, but I had one part I jumped into aces arm, our seats were connected together with no arm rest so it was like one seat. We got up and walked out. Since the movie theater was near a towns square we decided to walk around.

"So sleepover tonight?" He asked.

"I don't know ace, I would think you'd want your bed back now." I giggled.

"No i think I miss my best friends house."

"Well, if you miss it that much then I guess we could have a sleepover tonight. But we can't sleep next to eachother, I need to care for the babies first. The need to not feel squished." I giggled.

"Ok ok."

We then walked and I heard the song Photograph by Ed Sheeran play.

Ace grabbed my hands and spinned me around.

We danced.

It was, perfect.

For best friends.

I think I like Ace. More than a bestfriend.

And today was the day I realized it.

We let dancing till I felt this sharp pain in my stomach.
"Ow!" I held onto my stomach and then I felt wet.

"Ace I think my water broke."

When I said that he picked me up bridal style and ran to his car without hurting me and rushed to the hospital.

It was a month and weeks early, premature.

I hope they are okay.

Toby and Becca.

I think they need better names, like twin names, matching names.

I think Eden and Elena, my two E's.

"Okay Kenzie this is going to hurt a lot but I'm going as fast as I can to the hospital. Just breath."

It hurt. It hurt a lot.

When we got to the hospital he rushed in and I was rushed into a room. My parents were called and I called Jays mom, tell her to not bring Jay, and she agreed.

I was getting ready to have them. I didn't have anyone in the room.

Ace insisted for him to stay out. He said he doesnt want to freak out, and I guess that's okay.

I held onto the hospital bed and pushed. I pushed as hard as I can.

I then heard a little cry.

"A girl." The doctor said.

"Elena." I said.

I then heard another cry.

"It's a boy."

"Eden."

I was done. I was okay.

I got to hold my babies. They were newborns and tiny. They look perfect.

The doctors then let Ace in.

"Aw their so cute." He said.

"I know. My babies. Elena and Eden."I said.

"Ace you want to be the God Father. The best friend of them. I think you deserve it."

"Yes. I will. Eee." He squilled like a girl.

This is perfect. I get my babies and my bestfriend.

What could go wrong