Chapter 3

Kenzie's Pov.

Edited ****
______________
My mom walked in right when I sat down and she hugged me tightly. I hugged her back, and then she let got and looked at me and gasped. 

"Kenzie what happened?" She asked me with concern.

"I'll tell you later mom, lets just go." I said grabbing my backpack off my chair. She nodded and followed me.

"So we have some people coming over tonight, and I want you to stay in your BEST behavior." she explained getting in the car.

I nodded and got in the car and put my earbuds in.

When we got home I walked into my room and took a quick shower and got ready. I put on a red tight dress wit some red pump. I put on some light makeup and did my hair. When I was done I walked down to the bottom floor and sat in the living room.

Mom walked into the living room and sat beside me. 

"Hey Kenzie I have to tell you something." She said, and I nodded, looking at her.

"I don't know how to say this. Well you know your cousin, Hailey, she was very sick. Yesterday she got sent to the hospital. She passed away in her sleep last night." She explained, and then she broke down crying.

I just sat there looking at her filled with shock. I knew Hailey was very sick. She had cancer. To think that she left us, left me, It hurt a lot. Just thinking about it caused tears streaming down my face.

Hailey was the closest person to me. I trusted her with everything. She helped me with the bullying and she stopped me from doing something stupid multiple times. She was my best friend and cousin at the same time. To think that she's gone, that kills me.

I put my face In my hands and broke down, letting everything out. I wiped some tears, then I heard the doorbell ring. I now understand why we have guest over. They are over to help with her death, but they don't, they won't. No one will help with her death, no one can. 

I wiped the rest of my tears away and I got up with my mom, and we met with dad at the door. My dad opened the door, and in front of us is Malaki's family. His mom and dad, and his sister Saige.

We met eyes, and he stared into my watery eyes. He showed sorrow for me. I didn't like knowing people were sorry for me, but when he did, I felt a little better. 

"Hello Yanessa and David." Malaki's dad said. My dad let them in, and then I couldn't take it anymore. I looked at them, and then I ran upstairs to my room, to my bed.

Malaki's Pov.
_______________
I saw the door open and saw Kenzie and looked into her eyes. They were watery and then I felt bad for her. I knew what happened, Mom and Dad  told me earlier, and I felt so bad for her.

"Hello Yanessa  and David" My dad said, and David let us in. When I walked in, I looked at Kenzie, and then she ran upstairs, I guess to her room.

I looked at my mom and Yanessa, and they nodded and I ran in the direction Kenzie ran in. 

When I walked in her room she was laying down in her bed crying and holding her pillow in her arms. I walked over to her and scooped her little body into my arms and I held her. she held onto me and continued crying.

She looked at me and I nodded showing I knew what happened and she cried in my arms. Her cry broke something In me, and I knew I never wanted to see or hear her cry again. We stayed like this for a while, then she let go and wiped her face.

"Is my make-up okay?" Kenzie asked. I nodded and then she walked out of her room and I followed her. We went down stairs and ate the food, and then before I left I smiled at her and gave her a hug and walked out.

Kenzie's Pov.
_______________
I liked to cry in his arms. His arms are comforting, and protective.

When he left I went to my room and then broke down again. I didn't get any sleep cause I cried all night. My mom said I didn't have to got to school today so yay me.

___________________

Her cousin is dead </3

Anyways this chapter Is edited. I'm sorry for not editing the past couple of days.

anyways peace out ;