Chapter 14

I woke up to jay shaking me. He was already ready to go to the airport. I got up and took a quick shower and braided my hair and put on some clothes.

We got our bags and left to go home.

When we got to the airport we quickly got in the plane. Once we were settled in the plane soon took off. Something felt so weird. It just I feel like jay was ignoring me and trying to stay away.

Once we got home I unpacked and went to Jays room, we were the only people home and it was going to be like that for hours.

I knocked and he quickly opened the door.

"Hey sunshine."

"Hey."

I then went to him and planted a kiss on him. We made out them he looked at me and I nodded.

We made love.

After that we cuddled till I heard the front door open so I quickly dressed and said a bye to jay and ran to my room.

There is a bathroom to my room so I took a shower and braided my hair and put on some pjs.

It was nighttime so I fell straight asleep.

One week later

I woke up around 6 in the morning. Jays mom wanted to take me somewhere today. I got up but then ran to the bathroom. I threw up. I guess it was the food last night. I then took a shower and put my hair in a quick bun. I put of a Crop top and a skirt with some flats. I put on my makeup and glasses. I then let my hair down and blow dried it and straightened it.

Once I was done I threw up again.

I then saw jay in the door way.

He looked off. Like he was scared.

"Hey Sunshine are you okay?"

I nodded.

"I think it was the food last night."

"No Sunshine. I don't think it is."

I was confused.

"Sunshine take this."

He handed me a pregnancy test.

"No jay no. Please this can't be happening. It was the food. I think my meat was wrong or-"

"Sunshine. Just take it."

I nodded and pushed jay out and then locked the door. I peed on the stick and stared at it.

Then two lines appeared.

I'm pregnant.

I was now bawling.

I then unlocked the door and showed it to jay.

"Kenzie how could you let this happen! It's all your fault!"

He yelled at me.

"How is it my fault! All I ever do is my fault jay! You tell me that! I thought you were my boyfriend aren't you supposed to support this and tell me it will be okay!?"

"No Kenzie I can't. I can't be a father!"

"Well I can't be a mother!"

"Bye jay. I got to go. Don't tell anyone, or I swear I will leave you."

"Do what you want Kenzie."

I walked out with my phone and say Jays mom.

"Hi sweetie you look beautiful."

"Thanks. Now what are we doing today?"

"We're going shopping. Yay!"

She clapped her hands and pulled me out to her car.

We went shopping all day getting cute clothes.

Once we got home I sat her down and said I needed to tell her something.

"Marrie I don't think I can stay here. Me and Jay had a fight today, and it's just. I think it's time to get a house myself. I know I'm 17, but my birthday is next week and I think I'm ready to live by myself. I'm going to start homeschooling too."

"Kenzie darling. Do what you want. But listen, you do everything you want and you are always welcomed here."

I smiled at her then gave her a hug and went to my room.

I got my two suit cases and filled them up with all my clothes and things I brought. After everything was packed I sat down in the bed and called mom.

"Hey darling how are you."

"Hi mom. I think I'm ready to move into a apartment."

"Oh that's great honey, do you want to make your own credit card and for me to send money. Go to a hotel if you want I'll pay and then look for cute furnished houses. Or I could come and do a visit. Do you want me to come home baby?"

"Yes mom. Please I would appreciate that. And I'm so sorry I left you, I'm so sorry."

"It's okay baby. Just get a two bed hotel and get it for a week, I'll stay for two weeks so you can get settled in. Now I got to go get a plane ticket. Bye baby."

"Bye mom."

I then grabbed my bags and made sure I had everything then went out to my car. I put my bags in and went back in the house and said bye to Marrie and Malaki. Then to jay.

Jay just glared at me then just snickered and closed the door on my face. It took all my courage to not bawl.

I then went to my car and drove to a nice hotel and got a room.

I got And outfit out for tomorrow and then went to bed.

My mom comes tomorrow.

And I'm pregnant.

And I have to tell her.