Chapter 20

I woke up Monday morning to Gracie licking me. I put her in her turf thing and then I took a quick shower and put my hair in a bun and put on light makeup. I put in my contacts and put on a T-shirt and some shorts. My bump was definitely shown if now. I'm now 5 months pregnant, and today is a doctor appointment.

I gave Gracie a kiss on the head and then I got my car keys and house keys and left. Once I got to the doctors they checked in my and set a due date.

August 3rd.

I was so happy.

Once I got home I texted Ace a little bit and Ace said he was coming over today. I said okay then I went and watched tv till he came in.

"So August third?"

I nodded an He came and hugged me while I let tears of joy run down my face.

"We need to celebrate!" He said.

He made some sundaes and we ate them. He then had to leave soon so he left.

___________________
Now it's going to be a month later.. I want her to have the baby soon. So yeah.
________________
Today it was May 4th and it was a Saturday today. Ace spent the night. I got up out of bed and took a shower and did my hair and makeup and put on a T-shirt and shorts. My belly was definitely big. I'm almost in my third trimester.

When I got out of the bathroom Ace was still asleep. I went to him and shaked him a little bit.

"Hey wake up Ace."

He then woke up.

"Good morning." He said.

"Good morning."

Ace then got up and got his bag and changed in the bathroom.

I sat in the couch.

"So do you just want to be lazy today?"

I nodded.

I don't have motivation to go anywhere.

He helped me put the mattress up and make the bed and we went and sat on the couch and watched some sports. This is what I like. Sitting next to my bestfriend and doing nothing.

I grabbed my Polaroid camera and I took a picture.

He smiled then I put my head on his shoulder.

"You still tired?"

I nodded.

"You can sleep on me. I don't care."

I then closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep

•Ace's Pov•
She fell asleep on my shoulder. I don't understand how she can be so beautiful while sleeping. She looked so peaceful.
I put my arm around her and she snuggled in.

I like this.

The love of my life and best friend next to me sleeping and looking peaceful doing nothing.

I want this to last forever.

I took her camera and then took a picture and took the picture and put it in my pocket.

She looked so cute.

I then placed a kiss on her forehead.