Chapter 34

I️ woke up next to Ace and he was sound asleep. I️ slept so good and it was the best sleep ever.

Today me and Ace are going to the beach all day. So I️ got out of bed and took a quick shower and put my hair in a bun and then put my contacts in.

I️ then put on my bikini and then but on a shirt and shorts over it. I️ out in some flats then walked out of the bathroom.

Ace was already up and dressed when I️ got a bag and put towels, snacks, lotion, and sunscreen in it.

"Hey princess you ready?" Ace asked. I️ nodded and then we left to the beach.

When we got there I️ took off my shirt and shorts and then I️ set up a towel and put in sunscreen.

"Hey Ace? Race you to the water!" I️ yelled running to the water with him in my tracks.

"Princess you know I'm going to win right!" He yelled. I️ kept running till I️ felt his hands around my waist licking me up and running to the water.

"Ace put me down!" I️ yelled.

He kept running till he pulled me down with him in the water. I️ swam up and then saw Ace.

"Ace that wasn't funny." I️ whinned.

"It was totally funny princess." He said.

He then kissed me.

It was perfect.

After Awhile we went and changed and went back to the hotel.

"Get ready Kenz we are going in a date tonight." Ace said. I️ smiled and then I️ gave him a quick peck on the lips and ran into the bathroom.

I️ took a shower and then blow dried my hair. I️ straightened it and then put on some makeup. I️ went to my bag and found a long purple dress.

Thanks Ace.

I️ went back to the bathroom and changed into it and some purple heels ace gave me.

I️ walked out and saw Ace in a tux.

"You look beautiful princess." He said giving me a hug.

"You look handsome Ace." I️ said.

"Now our date awaits princess." He said.

Ace got his hand in mine and then we got I️ to a limo.

"So Ace where are we going?" I️ asked.

"It's a surprise princess." He said.
—————-
I️ know it's short but the next chapter will be much longer.

Also sadly, it's the last chapter.

Then the sequel starts.

Thanks for staying with me through this journey