Chapter 13

We grabbed our bags.

It was Sunday in Australia and the morning. I slept the whole plane ride on Jay.

"Hey babe."

I turned around and look at him.

"I love you.

I smiled. "I love you too jay."

He then held my hand and we walked to a car outside the airport. We left and got to this really nice hotel.

I had this goofy smile on cause I knew it would only be us, at a hotel, alone. He had this smirk on. Once we got to the hotel I put my curls into a messy bun and put on a Crop top style Bikini and I put a take top and shorts over those. I put on some sandals then I walked out of the bathroom.

I had zero makeup on and I had my contacts in, and that's the way Jay likes me. I smiled at him then I got a bag and put sunscreen, snacks, and beach towels and then waited for jay to get out.

Once he got out we got into a car and he drove us to the beach. Once we got a good parking spot I unbuckled.

"Let this adventure begin." I said.

I got out and went to the back and grabbed our bags. Jay greaves my hand and then we started walking.

Once we got to the beach and rented some chairs we got got everything ready and I took my tank top and shorts off and looked at Jay and smirked.

"Kenzie stop." He giggled.

I walked over to him and gave him a kiss and smiled.

I walked to the water and out of no where,

"Race you to the water!" Jay yells.

I start running with Jay on my tracks then jay grabs my by my waist and twirls me around and then while holding me runs in the water and gets me soaked. I glared at him then splashed him and started running down the water.

He ran after me and after a little while he caught up to me and then he kissed me. He tasted of salt, and it was romantic. The sun was setting now and we got someone to take our picture if us kissing with the sunset in the background.

Once we were ready to go I dried off the best I could and put my tank top and shorts on and then put our things in the bag. Once we were ready we started our walk to the car.

Once we got back to the hotel I took a shower and brushed out my hair and changed into a long T-shirt of Jays and some shorts. I left my hair alone and then I walked out to see Jay in the covers changed into shorts, no shirt, and he was watching tv.

He smirked at me and now I felt my cheeks getting red. I walked to the bed and got under the cover and snuggled with jay. He ended up turning the tv off and he had his arm around my waist and then I fell asleep.

I woke up to jay showering. I got my brush which was on my end table and went to a mirror And got out my makeup bag and my straightener.

I got dressed in a Black crop top and some high waisted skinny jeans and then I straightened my hair and put my glasses on.

I put on some eyeliner and I winged it and that's all the make up I put on. I then made the bed and then Jay came out of the bathroom.

He was dressed in a white T-shirt and some black shorts. I went over to him and have him a kiss, a long passionate kiss. I then smiled.

"Good morning Sunshine."

"Good morning Jay Jay."

He smiled at the nickname and gave me a kiss on my forehead.

"Are you hungry?"

I nodded.

"Ok. I think they serve breakfast her for free, maybe we could head down there to eat, or if you want drive somewhere."

"We can eat here."

He smiled and then he grabbed his phone and the hotel key and I grabbed my phone and we left.

The hotel breakfast was so good, I had some pancakes and eggs and some yogurt with some Apple Juice.

Jay convinced me to go to the mall today and watch a movie later so we went to the car with our wallets and went to the mall.

Jay insisted on buying me lots of things, even though I didn't need half of it, but I still let him. We ended up going to watch IT and it was so good. I loved the actors and it wasn't even scary at all.

Once we got back to the hotel we changed and went to bed.

We leave tomorrow.

I wish we could have stayed together longer, but at least I live with him.