Chapter 11

I woke up Wednesday with a frown in my face: I really didn't want today to happen. I went in my bathroom and I curled my hair into big curls that go down my back. I dressed in a Velvet sweater and some light colored ripped jeans. I put on my glasses and shoes and left to go outside.

Right when I walk outside I see Jay.

And then I just want to die.

Ugg.

I looked at him and then walked to his car.

"Hey Sunshine why so bloom."

"Stop calling me that! Jay, you don't understand but I'm not all Sunshine and rainbows, I'm this ugly girl who was a nobody till Malaki came along. Now I'm a nobody. I want to be a nobody. Cause I'm not a somebody when I have no one."

I then continued my walk to his car.

I got in and seat-belted and looked at Jay.

"Sun- Kenzie, what you don't know is that you are a somebody, at least to eden, and Hayley, and to everyone. You may not be a somebody to me,  it you are a somebody. I don't want to hear you call yourself a nobody, cause I'm the nobody."

He then started his car and drove.

"Jay, your not a nobody. You are now the Captain of the football team, you are almost into Track, you are popular, you are more than a somebody than me."

"Kenzie, what you don't know is that that's what makes me a Nobody"
___________
I got out of fifth period and I didn't see Jay. Jay hasn't talked to me since this morning, I'm hoping he'll sit with me at lunch.

I then see Malaki come near me and grab a hold of my arm.

"Malaki let go!"

"No. Not until you tell me what's going on."

He then started holding on tighter and digging into my skin.

"Malaki stop, your hurting me!"

I was now crying and he was pulling me.

"Kenzie, Baby what's wrong."

"Let go of me!"

Everyone was now huddle around us.

I then looked at Malaki and spit in his eye.

He then dropped me and I fell hard on the ground, and I fell down the stairs, which should have mention we have stairs.

It was a hard fall. But I covered my head, and I was ok.

I got to a wall and I was now in my knees and Malaki looked at me. I started bawling.

"Malaki why are you hanging with a nobody?"
Malakis Friend said.

"I don't know.  She is a nobody, she is ugly, rude, and definitely a nobody, she just keeps following me."

I was now bawling. I just sat there and cried. Everyone passed by me and I was there till everyone was at lunch. The I heard someone running and then I saw Jay. His Blue eyes. He looked into my dark blueish grayish eyes. My watery eyes. He ran downstairs and came to me.

I got off the ground and went to him and hugged him. I know I shouldn't be doing this, but I got rejected by so many people I needed someone right now.

"Sunshine what happened!?"

"Malaki. He pushed me down the stairs. He called me all these names, and I didn't know what to do."