Chapter 9

Kenzie pov
Monday morning

I woke up to my alarm clock. I got up and dressed in a maroon crop top and some high waisted jeans. I put on my converse and went to the bathroom. I braided my hair and put on my heart necklace Malaki gave me. I grabbed a jacket and walked outside. It's starting to get cold. It's Mid fall. Malaki was out in the front of my house. Honestly I wasn't ok today. I didn't feel well, but I just didn't care about that. The ride to school me and Malaki just listened to songs.

When we got to school I got out and hurried to my locker. I got my things and scurried to class. I didn't want any trouble today. Today I was going to join a club.

Glee Club.

I was good at singing and I loved singing.

_______________

I put my things in my locker and got my phone out and went to the Auditorium. When i got there, there was lots of people. I was preforming first. I got a ok to go on stage. When I got on I got my song ready and sang

Love Song - Sara

when I was done, and the clapping was done, I walked off stage and took a seat. I think I did good. I love singing and that was my all time favorite song. I texted Malaki that I was done with my audition and for him to come pick me up. When he came in I jolted out of my seat and ran over to him. I gave him a quick peck and ran to his car. When I got in I waited for him to walk his slow ass to the car.

"Hey beautiful." He smiled.

"Hey. Do you thing we could go to cabellas today?"

Cabellas was a icecream place, and I really wanted icecream.

He nodded and I jumped up and down in my seat. I went over and gave him a quick kiss and then seatbelted myself.

When we got to Cabellas I ran out of the car and ran to a booth and got our seats. When Malaki came the Waiter came too.

I decided to get a Chocolate Sundae and Malaki got the same. When my sundae came I devoured it.

When we were done Malaki dropped me off at home and I did my homework. When I was done I took a shower and braided my hair.

I went to bed smiling.
_______________
Hey eveybody sorry for the short chapter and not posting for a couple days. I had school and school is very stressful. Anyways I'll try to post at least once or twice a week.