Chaoter 21

June 10th Friday

I woke up Friday morning. My bump is huge. I love it, cause it means I can see my babies soon. Me and Ace spend as much time together as we can. He's on a family vacation and he comes back tomorrow. I have met his family, and he's met my mom, she came in one day.

I was excited to see him I haven't seen him since May 20th. And I missed him a lot. I missed our sleepovers. Oh and his mom is okay with him sleeping over at my house, she knows I'm pregnant and that he can't make me anymore pregnant.

Ace basically moved in cause he's here a lot. Mostly on weekends though. He graduated and now he is doing online schooling to be a doctor.

I got up out of bed and put Gracie in her turf thing and took a shower and did my makeup with winged eyeliner and curled my hair and put on a maternity dress.

I put on some flats then I picked up Gracie and her leash. I put Aces baby brother's ,Mike's, car seat in my car cause I'm picking up them from the airport. I put Gracie in the car and then I drove to the airport.

Once I got there I waited for them to land. Once they landed i went to him and gave him a quick hug and then I went to his mom and sister. His moms name is Sarah and his sisters name is Lilly.

"Hey. I can see you missed me."
Ace said.

"I did. I missed seeing your ugly face."

He laughed and I laughed too. We got there bags and then we went to my car. Ace sat next to me and his mom and Sister and brother sat in the back.

I drove and dropped them off home and Ace came to my house.

"You basically live here Ace."

"Yep."

We walked in with Gracie and I sat on the couch next to ace and Gracie.

I layed my head in his shoulder.

"I missed this."

"Me too Kenzie."

I then fell asleep. I soon woke up and saw that Ace was now laying down and I was laying down on him.

He was asleep and I just stayed where I was and checked the time.

It was nine.

I just grabbed a blanket from the floor and put a blanket over us.

He grippened his grip on me and then I fell asleep.

I had a dream of having Toby and Becca and holding them, and Ace was right next to me holding my hand.

I don't know why Ace is in the dream, maybe cause he is my best friend.

I don't know.

I woke up the next morning and Ace was still asleep, or I thought he was.

"Good morning sleepy head."

"Good morning Ace."

I got up and Ace got up too.

I smiled at him and then I turned in a movie and went to the kitchen an started making breakfast.

"How many pancakes?" I asked.

"Three. And I want my eggs scrambled."

"Okay."

I started on and when I was done I got some orange juice for him, his favorite, and some apple juice.

"Breakfast is served."
I giggled.

He came and sat down next to me and digged in.

He looked cute when he ate.

I started eating myself and then when I was done I cleaned my plate.

And sat in the couch.

"You want to do anything Kenz?" He said.

"We could go to the movies. What movie do you want to watch?"

"We could go watch IT."

"Yeah I wanted to go watch that."

He nodded then I went to my bathroom