Chapter 1 ~Sequel~

Heyz
Here is Chapter 1 on the sequel

I did have a chapter for it but im changing it, so don't worry

Im also going to do a tiny, i hope, cast list at the end of this chapter to give y'all an idea of what the characters look like

Also right now im going to add ages for the characters so sime of y'all aren't confused

•••
Kenzie- 20 years old
Ace- 20 years old
Elena- 3 years old
Eden- 3 years old
•••

As always, you can imagine the characters how you want.

Anyways, hers to Chapter 36

Chapter 36
_____________

I look in the mirror in the appartment. I see a independent girl, and scared, cause its her wedding day.

Yep, its my wedding day.

Im scared out of my mind, but i know the wedding will be great. We have been planning for a little while and we decided to have the wedding at this beach we rented. Its really close to the house and its perfect.

I look into the living room and saw Elena and Eden playing. They're one now. And it still seems like they were born yesterday, but it still always feels like i met Ace years ago, well technically i did, but thats not the point.

I get the baby carriers for the twins room and i get Elenas dress and Edens cute little tux. I packed a baby bag wuth diapers and snacks, and put their clothes in it.

I went and buckled Elena and Eden up and then i went and got my wedding dress and shoes and quickly put them in the car. I got Elena and Eden in the car and i went and texted mom that im on my way.

The drive took about twenty minutes.

Mom helped me get everything out of the car and into the place im getting ready in.

I let mom take Elena and Eden to get ready and i went to the hair stylist and make-up person to get me ready.

She did very light makeup on me and then she did my ombre hair in some waves.

I got up and thanked her then i got in my wedding dress.

I looked in the mirror and smiled. Mom then walked in with my babies.

"Baby, you look beautiful." I heard my mom say. I saw she had tears in her eyes.