Chapter 16

I woke up to my alarm clock. It was seven. Mom left yesterday. I got up and took a shower and blow dried my hair and curled it and but makeup on and my glasses on.

I put on a croptop and some shorts on and some converse. I can still wear crop tops and look good in it.

I'm getting lonely at the apartment. So I decided to get a dog. A cute small dog I can keep small.

So I can have company.

I got my keys and went to my car and drove to the pound.

I can across a puppy that is a girl and her green eyes. She's perfect.

"Hey miss I want this dog, what breed is she?"

"She is a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel."

She was white with brown spots in certain places.

"Can I get this dog?"

"Yes Máme."

She got the dog out and let me hold her then I bought the dog.

I'm going to name her Gracie.

I went to pets smart and bought her a collar and a name tag with my number, address, and I got her bowls, a kennel, and a doggie bed and pee mats thing.

I then went home and got her some dog food and water and set up her kennel and bed, I'm just going to leave the door open, and then I ate a pee may somewhere and took her to go pee, and she did.

I then put her collar on and put her leash somewhere.

"So Gracie, we have five months then we will have two new family members. Toby and Becca."

She licked me.

After awhile I went to my room and Gracie came too and I let her up in my bed and I fell asleep.