Chapter 33

Kenzie's Pov
——————-
I️ woke up in Aces arms. He is awake when I look at him.

"Good morning Ace." I️ said.

"Good morning princess."He said.

"Okay so get in the shower and dress in something for hot weather and for it to be comfy. You parents will be here soon so chop chop." He said. I️ gave him a quick kiss and hen rush into the bathroom and take a quick shower.

I️ blowdried my hair and curled it and then did my makeup. I️ put in my contacts and then put on a summer flowey comfy dress and some flats.

I️ walked out of my room and into the kitchen.

"Surprise!" Everyone yelled. I️ saw mom and Dad and then I️ looked at ace and saw he had two bags.

"Hey princess. Come in we got to go catch the plane. Bye margret and brad(Kenzie's parents) we'll be back in three days." He said and I️ smiled at them.

My parents nodded, they were holding my babies.

I️ came to mom and gave her a hug and a quick kiss on the head to Elena and then hugged Dad and did the same to Eden. I️ waved to them and then got into Aces car.

"Ace where are we going?" I️ finally said.

"It's a surprise. You'll probably find out at the airport." He said.

When we got to the airport we got into a plane for Hawaii.

"For reals Ace?" I️ asked sitting next to him, and then he nodded. I️ have him a quick kiss and then buckled up.

This is going to be the best vacation.
________
When we landed we went to a hotel and put our bags up.

"Kenzie I️ need to tell you something. We are going to be doing everything tomorrow, but I️ need to let something out and it can't wait. I️ need to tell you about Jay, Malaki, Paris, and me." He said.

"Ok Ace I️ trust you." I️ said sitting down.

"Ok it starts in eighth grade. Me and Malaki and Jay were best friends. We always hanged out and everything. Now this is the hard part, Paris is my cousin. We are bloody related and I️ wish we weren't. Okay so one day Jay and Paris got together, it was very unexpected, and at the time Paris was like a delicate flower, she was sweet and nice and wouldn't hurt a fly, but then Jay came along. They went out and Park soon fell in love. One day Paris told me she was pregnant. Jay left her and she broke. She had a abortion and that tore her apart. She wanted to keep the baby, but she was too young. That's the day Paris became the Paris you know and hate. I️ soon hated Jay and that cause me, Jay, and Malaki to drift apart. Once we got to high school Malaki and Paris started going out. I️ thought Malaki could fix her, but Paris was already to broken. And then he went out with you, and one sec. Kenzie I️ knew you in highschool, but Paris was a problem. So you and Malaki go together, but then he left you. I️ saw him push you down the stairs and I️ wanted so badly to help you, to comfort you, to be there for you. But Paris didn't allow it. She told me to stay away from you or she would tell my parents I️ drinked, smoked, and she thought I️ slept around but I️ didn't. I️ couldn't let my parents know so I️ stayed away from you. Then you and Jay got togehter. I️ wanted to hit him, and tell him to back off, but I️ couldn't. Then he got you pregnant, but I️ didn't know till I️ found you. When I️ found you and we met I️ couldn't stay away. I️ was in a dark place, but you brought me to life, and I️ thank you for that. That day I️ saw Jay in your room I️ had to hold myself back from killing him, he hurt you and Paris and I️ can never forget that. I'm sorry I️ didn't tell you sooner, but I️ think something was holding me back, but now it's not, it was pushing me to tell you, and I'm sorry Kenz." He said.

I️ let it all sinked in and then I️ went and hugged him.

"Don't apologize. I️ understand, and I️ understand that it is a hard subject." I️ said.

Then I️ kissed him. It was rough and it was like we knew everything now.

I️ love him even more, and I️ will continue to keep loving him. I️ don't think I️ could ever stop.

I️ want to marry this guy and have children with him and spend the rest of my life with him.

That's how much I️ love him.
______________
The next chapter may be a little short and now as interesting, but the chapter after that will be, but sadly it will be the last chapter of this book.

The book will be ending today and He sequel with start today so make sure you are following me to see when it is published. I️ still don't know about he name for it so comment some name suggestions.

Anyways be sure to vote if you liked this chapter.