Epilouge

1 year later
_____________________

I woke up to little cries of baby Aria.

I picked her up, and changed her diaper before going to the kitchen to make her a bottle.

I had Aria almost a year ago in four months. Today is the Twins fourth birthday, and we got them the best present, their own park in the backyard so they can play whenever they want to.

After I made Aria's bottle I sat down on the couch and fed her.

"Mommy?" Elena asked me, rubbing her eyes and walking towards me.

"Hey birthday girl, do you want some breakfast?" I ask her and she nods.

"Okay, let me finish up feeding Aria and then we can make some breakfast." I said and she nodded.

I turned the tv on to her favorite show, Paw Patrol, and then finish feeding Aria.

After I Burped Aria I placed her in a walker, and then I brought out eggs and bacon and started cooking breakfast.

"Hey baby." Ace said, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Daddy!" Elena yelled, running towards ace.

"Hey birthday girl, you ready for your party?" He asked her and she nodded, grinning widely.

"Yeah I am, I can see mamaw and pops, and all my friends." She said and ace nodded.

"Well let's go wake up your brother and then we can eat." He said and she nodded running toward their room.

Elena nodded and ran to their room holding ace's hand. I heard Elena's yells, and saw her running back to the kitchen holding Eden's hand, and Ace walked behind them smiling at them. I got the plates out and made Elena and Eden's plates, and put them in the dining room. 

"Y'all both eat and then we can get ready for y'alls birthday party." I said to them smiling. They've grown up so much its crazy.

I made myself a plate and sat down at the table with them.

I remember how my life was before them, and i remember how crazy it is from how different it is. I have three beautiful children, and i have a loving supportive husband that i love with everything in me. 

Im thankful for my life now. I know now that things get better even if i don't think they will. Things got better, and im happy now. 

I grew up, and i learned that life doesn't go my way, and that i have to do what makes me happy. My happiness is my priority, and now my husband and kids are my priority. 

My home life wasn't great, and i lost some great people, but i learned that everything happens for a reason. Everything that happened made me stronger. 

I smiled at Ace, and looked at my babies.

"Lets go get ready for the day birthday twins." I said, standing up and grabbing the plates.

I'm happy how my life turned out. Things do get better.

_______________________________________________________________________

Hey everyone, its kinda crazy how this book blew up a little bit. Im sorry that i haven't written in a long time, life kinda went to shit. Im about to write a new book, and i will post a update about it. 

Thank you for coming onto this journey with The Nerd and The Bad Boy, and i hope i didn't disapoint any of you.

I love you babes <3

my insta is - peyton_mcsmith_