Chapter 10 Part 2

When I got to school I saw Malaki, but he was with Paris, and they were making out. I just stood there, I don't know what to do. I then felt someone turn me around. I didn't realize I was crying.

"Sunshine what's wrong."

I got out of his hold and ran to the bathroom.

When I got there I cried and fell to my knees. He cheated, he told me he wouldn't. He lied to me. I kept crying till I heard the first bell. I went to the mirror and wiped off all my makeup and took my contacts out and put my glasses on. I un-braided my hair and let my curls go down my back. I walked out of the bathroom and went to my locker and went to first period. I miss seeing Eden. She was my only friend in this packed school.

I ran out of fifth period as soon as it ended. I got to my locker and put my things away and I turned to see Malaki. I felt tears come down my face and I looked at the ground.

"Baby what's wrong."

He put his hand to my face and I flinched. I looked at him.

"Don't call me baby, babe, or even my name. Don't talk to me Malaki."

He looked hurt.

"Malaki just go away!" Jay said.

I looked to him and he saw me hurt. I didn't need either of them. I looked and Jay, the boy who hurt me a thousand time, and then I walked away from both of them. 

I walked into the lunch room and found a seat. I put my head down and my earbuds in.

You will be found- Dead Evan Hanson song-

Have you ever felt like no body was there

Have you ever felt forgotten in the middle of no  where

Have you ever felt like you could disappear

like you could fall and no body will hear

So let that lonely feeling wash away

Cause maybe there's a reason to believe you'll be ok

Cause when you don't feel strong enough to stand

You can reach

Reach out your hand

And oh oh

Someone will come running

And I know

they'll take you home
_____
You will be found

_____
I put my head up and saw jay sitting next to me.

"Why do you keep following me Jay?"

"Cause I want to follow you Sunshine."

"Well stop!"

I turned around and ran to my locker
__________
I ran out of my last period, got to my locker, and ran to my car.

I got in my car and started bawling. I know I shouldn't cry over boys, but I can't help it. It was raining too so that also caused me to cry cause rain reminds me of eden cause she was a ticking time bomb, she made her mark on the world. I just sat in my car for hours. When it was five I decided to go home. When I got home it was still raining and I decided to take a walk to the park, I wasn't ready to deal with my parents.

I got out of my car and ran inside and put my phone on the kitchen counter and ran outside and started walking to the park. I walked till I got to the park and went to the swing I used to spend hours on thinking how I was to get Malaki to notice me, yet he noticed me, and I wished he haven't. I was to in my thoughts to realize Jay was now nested to me.

"Hey Sunshine why so blue?"

"Jay not right now."

"Why not. I just want to have some fun with my Sunshine." He smirked at me.

"I'm not your anything now go away Jay."

"Ok I'll go, but Sunshine be ready by 7 tomorrow, I'll be driving you to school."

"No you aren't."

"It's not a offer Sunshine it's a "You listen now" ."

I looked at him and then at the ground.

I got up and started my walk home.

"Bye Sunshine."

I hate that nickname. I'm not all Sunshine and rainbows when I'm screaming for help a lot. Yet I'm not screaming for help, I'm screaming for someone to Love me.

Malaki doesn't love me, I hate him, I hate him!

I started running home.

When I got in my house I got my phone and ran upstairs. I took a shower and put my glasses on. I hate him.

"Dear diary,

Today Malaki cheated on me. He lied to me about everything, and I hate him. He faked being my friend, and even caring about me.

Jay came back in my life. I hate him too. He has hurt me to much to count. But he has helped me today. He helped me smile even though it was a shity day. I just want this all to be over already.

I miss Eden. She was that star, and she lit everything up, she showed the light in me. I miss her so much that I wish it was my life that go lost and or her to be alive.

I miss Hayley. I didn't get to say goodbye. And I wish I got to say goodbye, at least I would hate myself a lot less.

I don't hate myself though. I love myself. I love that I got to love someone once in my life, even though it broke me. I'm broken, but I can't be broken by one boy.

I have to live life to the fullest, even if my life isn't full left.

I believe that having Jay in my life is bad, but in my heart it's not. I don't love Jay. I just want a friend in this bad world.

I want my mom and Dad back. To see them everyday and not have these people who come and go.

I'm not going to let go."
________________________
Hey guys part 2 was wayyy longer than part 1. I did 1000 words. Anyways be sure to comment on the last chapter for what to do in the next chapter and if you want to be Kenzie's or Sunshine's Friend.

Anyways till next time