Chapter 32

Ace's Pov
—————————

I️ woke up the next morning with her in my arms. God I️ love her so much. She brings out the best in me.

When I️ met her I️ was in a bad place. I️ drank, smoked, anything you could think of.  But the day I️ met her I️ knew I️ liked her. I️ knew I️ wanted to protect her from everything. I️ know it sounds Cliché but I️ want her to become my wife and have my children.

I️ saw her sleeping soundly next to me. Yesterday I️ went and got something. I'm not saying what.

I️ got out of bed trying not to wake her up and went and fed Elena and Eden. Every though they weren't my real children, I️ still loved them with all my heart.

I️ then went into the kitchen and started up breakfast. Kenz is usually hungry when she wakes up. When I️ was done I️ woke her up real quick. We ate and stayed quiet. She is very sleepy.

I️ then cleaned our plates at set up a movie.

"Lazy day?" I️ asked her. She nodded and then came and sat down next to me on the couch.

"Well we are going to be doing things on the next two days, so take all the lazy you can do. You parents are coming tomorrow morning, so be ready." I️ said.

"Okay?" She said. I️ nodded.

Im taking her on a vacation. She needs it. Also our one year of knowing each other is in three days. I'm so happy.

Two hours later me and Kenz are still on the couch, but she's sleeping now. I️ guess she needs it.

I️ heard Elena and Eden start crying so I️ pick up Kenzie's head and put it on the couch. I️ went and fed the babies and changed their diapers and went back to Kenzie.

She was already awake and sleepy.

"Want to get in bed now Kenz?" I️ asked. She nodded and then I️ went and picked her up bridal style and then put her in bed and get in with her.

"I️ love you princess sleep well." I️ said, but I think she was already asleep.

I️ remember the day we met like yesterday. She was walking Gracie and then I️ saw her. She was beautiful. She was pregnant at the time, I️ knew cause I️ could tell. What she doesn't know is that I️ knew her in school. I️ was in the popular click and she was not. She had no friends after Eden, and I️ really felt bad for her. I️ wanted to go to her and comfort her but Paris wouldn't allow. One thing she doesn't know is that Paris is my cousin, but she controlled me. She knew I️ drinked, and smoked, and she thought I️ slept around, but I️ didn't, and if I️ didn't listen to her rules she would tell my parents, and that is one thing I️ didn't want her to do. So I️ listened to Paris and avoided her, even when I️ saw her fall down the stairs that day, but I️ knew she didn't fall, Malaki pushed her. I️ wanted to fight Malaki that day, for leaving her and playing her.

When she met Jay I️ knew it was bad. Jay, Malaki, and I️ used to be best friends at one point. When we were kids it was us, and that's all we had. Then once we got to middle school we became popular. The jay and Paris got together. Paris wasn't a player or a slut back then. She was like a delicate flower. But then jay got her pregnant and left her.

Paris eventually had a abortion before anyone could gone out, but she wasn't the same. She wanted to keep the baby, but she knew her parents would find out. When I️ found out she was pregnant I️ fought Jay. I️ hit him so bad that he was sent to the hospital, because of that me and Malaki drifted apart.

That's why I️ hate Jay so much.

One day I️ believed that Paris would change, that she would become the Paris I️ knew before middle school and High school. If she changed then I️ would be happy, but I️ know now that is never going to happen.

Because of high school me and Paris drifted apart, only had to like eachother during the holidays, and Paris dates Malaki and hated and was hurt by Jay. I️ also thought Malaki could pick up the pieces, but I️ know that isn't true.

I️ looked at Kenz and she is asleep. I️ slowly pulled her closer to me and fell asleep.

I️ know I'm going to have to tell her about Jay and Malaki, and about Paris being my family, I️ will.

I️ will on Friday, in two days.