Chapter 30

I walked into Aces room and looked at the daughter with tears in my eyes.

"What happened?"

"Well Kenzie he was in a car crash. He should be fine, just a couple stitches. He wasn't on him phone, his phone was in his pocket. The other driver, though, was drunk. That driver died, but Ace is very lucky to be alive and out of harms away." He sis with sorrow in his eyes.

I put the car seats down and then walked to him.

"Are the babies his, if I may ask. Is they his family?" The doctor asked looking at the twins.

"No his not their biological father, but his the only Dad they got. So please let's not talk about it." I said.

"Ace, baby. What happened? I know it's a car crash, but how. That phone call you gave me earlier scared me. I thought I almost lost you." I said in between tears coming out of my eyes.

"You will never loose me baby." Ace said, sleepily.

"Oh my god Ace." I hugged him and he hugged me back.

"I'm ok princess. Just a little scratched up that's all." He said.

"Doc when am I allowed out?" He asked and we both looked at him.

"Today. But Mr. Winters you have to be very careful. Take it easy, don't go out of the house for a couple days, stay in bed. And take the pain medicine, and you'll be fine." The doctor said.

I looked at ace and smiled.
_________
After about and hour Ace was let out and we went home. Elena, Eden, Ace, and I. The perfect family.

When we got home I put the babies in bed and made Ace got to bed and I put the groceries up.

"Ace I'll make dinner soon, but you sir have to go to bed. I'll wake up up when dinners ready." I smiled at him. He glared at me then gave me a quick kiss and went to the bedroom.

I cooked some chicken soup and then went to the bedroom to see ace sound asleep.

"Wakey wakey eggs and backey, or more like chicken soup." I say chuckling.

Ace opens his eyes and smiled then I give him his soup.

"Want to watch a movie?" I asked. When he nodded I got up and out in the movie Hunger Games.

We ended up watching all of it and put our bowls anyways and down Ace was asleep in my lap.

I then heard the babies crying so I picked up Aces head and put it on the pillow and got off the bed. I walked into the babies room and changed them and fed them and then walked back to my room.

I saw ace sound asleep and smiled.

God I love this boy, so much.

I got back into bed and fell straight asleep in Aces arms.
—————
I woke up the next morning happy. It's been three weeks since the babies have been born. I look to see Ace sound asleep. I checked the time and it said 10. I got out of bed and walked into the babies room and fed them and changed them. I then went to the kitchen and started on breakfast. I know when Ace wakes up he'll be hungry.

I make some eggs and bacon and pancakes. When I'm done and I put it on a plate for Ace and I, I get some orange juice for him and then walk into the bedroom.

"Hey Ace. Wake up, I made food." I whispered in his ear and then he opened his eyes. I gave him a quick kiss and then get his arm and pull him into the kitchen table.

"Aw baby you didn't have to do this." He said smiling.

"I do. I was hungry too." I laughed.

I sat down next to Ace and we ate. I'm glad Ace is ok. I don't know what I would have done if I lost him. My best friend and Boy Friend.

God I love this boy so much.