Chapter 19

I woke up to ace right next to me.

He's sleeping soundly, he was even snoring.

I got up and went to my room and got in the shower. I put on a T-shirt and some shorts.

I put on some makeup and winged eyeliner and then I blowdried my hair and straightened it.

I walked in the living room and saw Ace playing with Gracie.

"Good morning sleepy head." I said.

"Good morning."

"So what are the plans today?"

"I was thinking about going to the beach and then going to eat out and then watch Ouija 1 and 2 and split."

"Okay. Then let me get my bathing suit."

I walked back in my bedroom and put and bathing suit on under my clothes.

I walked out and saw Ace was in his swimming suit and a white T-shirt on.

"Okay let's go." I said.

He nodded then I grabbed my camera and my house keys and phone and we walked to his car.

When we got to the beach I hook my shorts and T-shirt off and Ace sprayed sunscreen on me. He took his shirt off and I sprayed sunscreen on him then we set up some chairs and spare towels on the sand.

"Race you to the water!" I yelled.

I started running with Ace at my steps. I continued running till Ace passed me and had one foot in the water.

"I win! What's my prize?"

I laughed then went to him and gave him a hug.

"That's your prize. Now come on let's go swim."

He laughed at me while I ran in the water. I then turned to see Ace then I was down in the water by a wave. I tried getting up then I felt arms around me pulling me up.

"Thanks Ace."

"Welcome. Now just be more careful."

I nodded then we continued playing games and swimming.

When we were ready to leave we walked out of the water and I dried up the best I could then I put my hair up in a bun.

"Ok we can go to your house and get ready and we can then go to Bjs."

I smiled The I put my shirt and shorts on and then grabbed my Polaroid camera and I got ace next to me and we took a picture. I then put the Polaroid camera in my bag and we started our walk to his car.

Once we got to my house I took a shower and put on a dress on and blowdried my hair and curled it and put on my makeup and glasses on.

I walked out of my room with heels on and saw Ace.

He smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Okay let's go." I said.

Ace was in a button up shirt and some jeans and some shoes on.

When we got to Bjs we ate and talked a lot then we went back to my house and I got the bed ready. This time I didn't bother to put a blanket in the middle.

"I'm going to make some sundaes okay?"

"Okay. I'm just going to go change."

He nodded then I went and changed into a shirt and shorts and went to see ace sitting with his sundae.

I grabbed mine and then we started Ouija.

"I've had fun this weekend." He said.

"Me too. Probably the most fun I've had in awhile so thank you."

"Your welcome.

After I was done with my sundae I got up and cleaned it up and then snuggled up in the blankets.

"Goodnight Ace."

"Goodnight sleepy head.

I then fell asleep.

•••••••••••••••
I woke up the next morning. I saw Ace was already up and he was on his phone.

"Good morning sleepy head." He said.

"Good morning. Any plans for today?"

"Well no. I have to go home at 2 cause my mom needs me home. Maybe we could go to the park with Gracie."

"Okay."

I got up and dressed in a Crop top and some shorts.

I got Gracie's leash and got her.

Ace was in a T-shirt and some shorts.

Ace grabbed the leash out of my hand and then I grabbed my camera and house keys.

"So. From 1-10 how much fun do you have?" He smiled.

"Definitely a ten."

When we got to the park we talked a lot then we headed home cause he had to go home.

"So feel free to text me. This was the funnest thing I've ever done." He said while packing his bag.

"I will definitely text you. You are my best friend."

He smiled.

After he was done with packing he helped my put up my mattress in my room and make he bed and fix the living room.

"Okay I guess I have to go bye. Kenzie."

"Bye."

He gave me a quick hug and left.

I had four pictures so far.

One in the car, one at the beach, one at Bjs, and one at the park.

I made me a sundae then I went and watched the Fault In Our Stars.

After I was done with that I watched twilight. When I was done I got the movies and went to my car. I put them back and then went back home. I made me some noodles and hen I went to my room.

I sat on My bed  then I realized Ace left a shirt here.

Kenzie: Hey Ace you last a shirt here.

Ace: oh well. I guess you can have it. That's what bestfriends do right.

Kenzie: right, well I guess I will head to bed. Goodnight and have a good day at school.

Ace: Goodnight And Thanks I'll try. Bye

Kenzie: bye

I then went to his shirt and folded it and put it in my drawer. I got Gracie and put her on my bed and I went to sleep.

Ace is my bestest fiend ever.