Chapter 2

So im making a posting schedule now, so i can try to post on those days. So heres the days i will post.

Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and sometimes Monday/tuesday.

So thank you.
////////////////////////////////////

Smile Today, Cry tomorrow
~ Anonymous

//////////////////////////////////

Chapter 2

"Bye mom. Bye dad. Take care of my babies." I said through the car window in the passenger seat. She smiled and drove away.

"One week to ourselves." I said to Ace beside me. He smiled and nodded. I turned on the radio and went on my phone and went to snapchat. I took a cute picture of me and Ace in the car. It was perfect.

"So it will be an hour to the airport and then four hours on the plane." Ace said. I nodded and then went to the radio and put on our favorite song and them held Ace's hand.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too." Ace said setting a quick kiss on my hand
/////////////////////////////

I walked out of the airport into the sunny weather holding aces hand and my bag in the other.

"Its so beautiful." I said smiling looking at Ace. He got a uber and then we headed to our hotel.

When we got there we got our key to our big room.

"Go get ready, we have reservation mat seven." Ace said. I smiled and them i went to the walk in closet and i unpacked everything.

I went and took a quick shower and then i put on my undergarments and then i put on a cute dress and then walked back in the bathroom and did my makeup and hair. I got some heels and then i walked out of thr bathroom.

I saw Ace in a white button up and jeans and shoes.

He looked at me and smiled.

"Ready?" He asked and i nodded.

He grabbed my hand and we walked out to our uber and to a nice restaurant. When we got in we got to a two seat table.

"Hey Mr. and Mrs. Harper. What would you like to drink?"
__________________________
One week later
__________________________

We got into our car and drove to my parents.

"The vacation was great." I said, smiling.

"It really was. Now go get the twins." He said when he parked. I smiled and got out of the car.

I walked in the house and there was my mom and my babies.

"Hey sweatie." Mom said picking up the twins. I smiled and then she gave them to me.

"Give me a minute. Im going to get their car seats and bag." She said and i nodded.

I looked at Elena and then to Eden.

My babies; my worlds.