Chapter 5

The twins birthday😁👏🏻🎉

This song is from AceFamily's intro😁

Chapter 5

I woke up and got dressed in a maternity white casual dress. I put on some brown flats and saw Ace was already up and doing things.

I put my hair in a bun and then I walked out and saw balloons everywhere and presents everywhere. I even saw a big box with holes on the top. Bailee.

"Hey baby. So I think it's time to wake up the twins. Their outfits are hung up on the back of the door." He said and I nodded.

I walked to the twins bedroom and opened the door and walked over to Elena and Eden.

"Hey wake up Birthday Twins." I said and they opened their eyes and smiled.

"Come on let's get you dressed." I said going over to the back of the door and dressed Elena in a cute purple dress and Eden in a purple button up and jeans.

"Okay let's go eat cake and then open presents." I said and they both smiled.

Then ran holding my hand and I guided them to the table and we had some eggs and bacon and then cake.

We sang happy birthday and they blue out the candles.

"Okay presents." Ace said helping them down and we separated their presents for them and me and Ace sat on the couch.

Elena opened all her presents. She got a baby doll, barbies, cute shoes and outfits, a doll house, and a stuffed puppy.

"I love it." She said hugging the puppy to her chest.

Eden then opened all her presents. He got outfits and shoes, cute sunglasses and a hat, legos, action figures of superhero's, and a stuffed puppy.

After they were all done we walked to the box.

"Okay we have one last present." I said and they smiled.

"Come open it." Ace said and they walked over and opened the box and Bailee jumped out.

"A puppy!!" They both yelled hugging her and she licked their faces.

"Her name is Bailee. She is our new addition to the family." I said and they smiled.

They both ran to me and Ace.

"Thank you mommy and daddy!" They yelled hugging us.

"Your welcome babies. Anyways do y'all want to eat some more cake then head to the park?" I asked and they nodded.

"Can we bring Bailee?" Elena asked.

"Of course honey." I said and then we walked over to the table and got some cake.

"Baby here you go." Ace said having a handful of cake in his hand and I knew exactly what he was thinking.

"Ace no. Baby no. No. Ace no!" I yelled running with him on my tracks then he grabs my wrist and turns me around and stuffs my face in cake.

"Yummy." I said glaring at him.

"Mommy you look funny. Why do you have cake all over your face?" Eden asked me.

"Ask Daddy." I said.

"Daddy-" Eden started but Ace stoped him.

"We were playing." He said and then Eden smiled.

"Okay." He said.

"Can we go to the park now?" Elena asked and I nodded.

We put Bailee on her leash and then we made sure everyone had their shoes on.

We walked to the park and Ace went and played with the twins while I sat down with Bailee laying down next to me.

I watched them all play for awhile and I watched them.

Eventually we headed home and we let Bailee in the backyard and Ace went and made dinner.

Me and the twins picked a movie and we started watching it when Ace brought our plates.

"So Elena what do you think of a little sister?" I asked and she looked at my stomach and smiled.

"I'm happy I get to have a little sister." She said and I smiled. The cutest thing she has probably ever said.

"Eden what do you think of a little sister?" Ace asked him and he smiled.

"I'm happy to have someone else to play with." He said smiling.

"Okay guys it's time to head to bed." I said and the nodded.

"Let's go get in jamy's." I said and they ran to their room and picked out some pajamas.

I dressed them up and out on a movie in their room and then I kissed them goodnight and closed their door on my way out.

I walked to Ace and i's room and I decided to take a bubble bath.

I filled up the bath and I played in it and I had some music on.

I sat in all the bubbles and relaxed.

I think me and my mom are going to have a spa day before the baby comes. I big nice spa day.

After I was done I washed off all the bubbles and I braided my hair and put on one of Ace's big t-shirts on and went to bed and cuddled next to Ace.

My bump added a little space between us and I was okay.

I smiled and soon I was pulled into a deep sleep.
_____________
Hey guys long time no see

Anyways here is the new chapter I hoped you liked it even if it isn't really long.

There is 4 more chapters plus bonus chapters!!!!