Chapter 18

I woke up Friday morning and put Gracie in her turf thing and took a shower. I put my hair in a bun and then I did my makeup. I did a winged eyeliner today. I then dressed in a cute crop top and some ripped jeans.

I then let my hair down and blowdried in and curled it.

I put my glasses on and then I put on some sneakers. Ace gets out of school at 3 and it's 11 right now. Maybe I can bring lunch or something.

I then sent him a quick text,

Kenzie: Hey when do you have lunch maybe I could bring something?

Ace: I have lunch at 12. Maybe bring whataburger.

Kenzie: sure what do you want?

Ace: I'll take a number one and a Coke, I'll pay for the movies later I guess.

Kenzie: okay bye I'll see you in a hour, oh and meet me at the entrance Okay?

Ace: Okay

I smiled.

I have one hour, technically 40 minutes.

I got Gracie and her leash and walked her for 30 minutes then I put her in her turf thing and grabbed my keys and phone and went to the closet whataburger to the school.

I got his number 1 and I got the same with just pickles and cheese. Then I got his coke and I got a Dr. Pepper.

I then drove to his school and got a bags thing and waited for him. When the bell rang I quickly saw him and he smiled.

"Hey best friend."

"Hey. Now let's got get a seat, we can sit wherever you want."

"Okay."

He guided me to a table with his friends and I got his food out. He thanked me then started eating. His friends are nice.

After awhile the bell rang.

"Well I guess I have to go now."

"Okay. Just remember I will pick you up at 5. I was thinking about going to Walmart and renting movies and getting things."

"Okay. Bye Ace."

He then gave me a quick hug then I left.

I went home and watched some tv. With Gracie. I then got in my lap top and was looking at prices for Polaroid cameras. I saw one I liked which was 80 dollars.

I then heard the doorbell ring.

I open the door to ace smiling.

"Hey."

"Hey Ace."

"Come on we got to go."

I nodded then put Gracie up and followed him to his car.

When we got to Walmart we got a cart.

"So we need snacks, sodas, icecream, brownie mix, cookies, and some nice food."

"Okay. So your cooking for me tonight?"

"Yep."

"Oh and we need to go to the cameras."

"Okay."

We got some sodas, icecream, brownie mix, cookie mix, and we got some lasagna. We then went to the cameras and I got a Polaroid camera with lots of film and a case.

Ace wanted to buy it for me as a birthday present and insisted on buying it, but he would budge. He bought it then when we got to the car I took a picture of Ace smiling.

"Hey what's that for?"

"Memories."

"Okay."

"Okay."

I then remembered the movies so we then put the groceries up and walked to a red box. We got Hunger games, twilight, The Fault In Our Stars, split, and Ouija 1 And 2.

"Why so many movies?" I asked.

"Cause we are having two sleepovers, tonight and Saturday night. My dad thinks I'm staying at my friend Bryan's house, and Bryan's Dad said I am, and he knows I'm not."

"Okay. Now let's get home and cook food."

We got home at six and he started on the lasagna and I started on the brownies and cookies.

When everything was done he put the movie The Fault In Our Stars in and we sat and ate lasagna.

We made a fort kinda. We got my mattress from my room on the living room floor with pillows and blankets. I even put a blanket in the middle to split me and ace up.

After 4 movies and lots of brownies and ice cream and cookies later I was slowly falling asleep while watching hunger games.

"Goodnight sleepy head."

"Goodnight."

Then I snuggled in my blankets and fell asleep.

This was the best night of my life.
__________________
Hey it's the author. Haha.

You may think why is this random stranger sleeping at her house.

Her and Ace knew eachother all three highschool and were even acquaintances.

So they become best friends and have a sleepover. It's normal i guess.