Peter's POV

-this is a written chapter cos all youse guys are complaining and asking for backstory and asking for all the dirty deeeeeeetails on petey and ry, so here. your queen loves you, wolfies <3 -

Peter drove faster than he should have to get to Stiles' house as quickly as possible. He was anxious. He needed to get Janie- Ryann, he needed to get Ryann out of there. He had to stop calling her Janie. And he had to get her in the car with him, which would be a difficult task as well. He had thought it would be a difficult task, anyways, but when he pulled up she practically threw herself into the car.

"Drive," she said a little shakily as she slammed the door and avoided looking at him.

"Of course," he said with a little grin. He sped down the road at a less alarming speed than before, but still rather quick.

There was silence for a while, but of course Peter broke it. He couldn't help it, he was like an excited puppy- no pun intented. He actually had missed Janie- Ryann, he scolded himself. He had missed Ryann.

"Are you okay?" He asked, glancing over at her as he had done continually the entire time.

"Perfectly fine,"

"Oh, darling, don't lie to me,"

"How d'you think I am, Petey, he's found me!"

"You'll be alright,"

"How d'you know?"

"As long as i'm here, you'll be alright," he said softly. She was quiet for a minute and he was afraid he'd pissed her off, but then she spoke.

"Dammit, Peter, stop it,"

"What?"

"Stop this," she gestured at him without looking away from the window. "Stop acting like it's all gonna be okay again just because you found me,"

"But it will be,"

"There's more to it than just you and me, always has been. You know that,"

"There doesn't have to be,"

"Yeah, well, there is. You-" she exhaled. "I'm not who I was then. I changed,"

"So? That doesn't-"

"Yeah, it fucking DOES! I chose this bloody life to get away from you all and... Well, not you, but us. What I was. Because of you. And nobody said it was going to- What happened was-"

"Was entirely my fault,"

"What's done is done,"

"No,"

"What?"

"No. You can't pull this on me,"

"Whatchu on about?"

"It was my fault. I told you to leave the pack-"

"I had too! They were gonna kill you!"

"Because I told you to leave,"

"Doesn't matter! They were going to kill you!"

"Janie," he looked over at her, and she stayed quiet. "I told you to leave. Nobody knew that it was going to change you so suddenly. But that didn't mean you had to run away,"

"I don't like hurting people, Peter. And contrary to popular belief, I actually left because I thought I was protecting you,"

"You didn't have to,"

"How could I have known that? All I knew was that I ran away from a bunch of psychopaths for you, and then they were going to kill you, so of course I left,"