Stiles' Room

Lydia thought Stiles would be freaking out worse than he was, really.
Well. He had broken pretty much everything in his room and thrown it all on the floor. But other than that, he was okay. He was breathing, at least. He had apparently verified through several sources that Derek was alive and not inimmediate danger.
"Call Merideth," he sighed.
"Why?"
"She's the only other Banshee, just- call her,"
So Lydia did. He rolled around in his bedsheets behind her.
"Can I speak to-"
"Lydia?"
"Parrish? What are you-"
"What's wrong?"
"I was calling for Merideth,"
"She hung herself. Last night,"
At which point in the conversation Lydia dropped the phone, and Stiles had to unravel himself and pick it up.
"Lydia?" He asked.
"It's my fault,"
"No, come on Red. It's not-"
"I drove her over the edge and she hung herself,"
"That's not-"
"It's my fault," she whimpered. "It's always my fault. Why?"
"Hey. No. Stop it. We can't both do this on the same night. Don't-"
"I killed her,"
"You did not,"
"I did and Derek's gonna die too and it's my fault,"
"How is that your fault? And he won't die. He can't die. He can't,"
Stiles sank down against the bed to sit beside her. They both looked a little vacant, and at some point in the silent staring, one of them grabbed the others hand.
"He's gonna be okay," Lydia whispered after a while.
"I know. It's not your fault she died,"
"I know,"

Derek and Peter found them sitting, holding hands, staring blankly at a wall the next morning. Alison had called Peter after Lydia didn't answer, and Derek wasn't getting a response from Stiles either.
Derek put Stiles in bed and Peter drove Lydia home.
"She's a little pale...r than normal. So," Peter offered when he returned Lydia to Alison.
"Red?"
She looked up.
"You okay?"
She nodded. Alison shooed Peter out and shut the front door.
"What's wrong?"
"Merideth hung herself,"
"That's not your fault,"
"It's so my fault, but that's not important. Derek's gonna die. And so is Parrish but we don't know what he is, we think he's a merman but that's unlikely, he's probably more of a seer or an esper, and so many people are gonna die, and I could die, and Liam's such an idiot because he never listens when Scott tells him stuff and we think Derek's still infected and Stiles says Peter's taking Derek's power which is weird cos he was born a wolf and you were dead and your dad keeps saving everyone that your aunt kills and neither of them know you're not dead, and-"
"Hey. Hey,"
"What?"
"It's okay,"
"How? How is any of this okay?"
"Because you can fix it. You shouldn't have to, and I know it's a lot, but you will, because that's what you do. And you won't let anyone else do it because they'd do it wrong,"
"I don't know if I can,"
"It doesn't matter. You try. And if you can't, we all die, and then it doesn't matter,"
Lydia laughed a little at that and Alison smiled.
"I love you, Ali Cat,"
"I love you, Strawberry,"