Stiles POV

**thank yall so much, the other story has been taken down. maybe i overreacted a little but honestly im freaking unstable and people shouldnt do that shit so i appreciate you all standing up for me, i almost died of happiness when i saw you all sticking up for me in the comments. i aLSO SAW TONIGHTS TEEN WOLF AND IT FITS PERFECTLY WITH MY PLAN SO BUCKLE UP BITCHES, ITS GONNA GET WILD**

Stiles spent six days at Scott's bedside, refusing to leave even when the nurses asked. He spent six days crying, not sleeping, barely eating, and re-living that night. Seeing his best friend's irises bleeding, his claws out, skin practically blue. And he knew it was all his fault.

It was Kate Argent who killed Scott. She found out that Stiles (and Scott, Lydia, and Ryann, but mostly him) had convinced Alison into rehab. She also knew something that none of them found out until later that night- That Alison had died of an overdose earlier that day.

Kate decided that it was her job to seek revenge for her favourite neice. She shot a wolfsbane bullet through Scott's window.

The window Stiles had left open the previous night and had never closed because Scott's room had started to smell like melted ice cream and tears.

Stiles knew the only reason Scott wasn't dead was because Kate hadn't used a silver bullet. But he knew the reason Scott was so hurt was because he hadn't shut the window. He had convinced Alison to go. He had done this.

Poor Alison.

And poor Isaac, the kid was next door in a shock induced coma because of what had happened to Scott.

So, in Stiles' mind, he had potentially killed three people. Not including himself or Lydia.

If Stiles were to turn his head to the left, he would see Lydia, paler than she'd ever been and looking as destroyed as he did. But he wouldn't, because all he could think of was Scott. Not Lydia and the death grip she had on his hand, or the fact that he was gripping her hand with equal force. Neither had spoken for six days. They hadn't needed to. She had lost her best friend, and Stiles was losing his.

Derek had had to hold Stiles the first two days- he kept screaming and thrashing and getting thrown out by nurses. Then, when he thought he'd calmed down, he tried to see Scott again. But the eyes broke him down and Derek had to hold him another two days. Then he sat down at Scott's side, completely washed out. Derek was made to leave, but they couldn't move Stiles. Lydia came in that night and held his hand. They'd been in the same positions since.

Until today.

Stiles heard something with clarity for the first time since the night when he saw Scott laying dead.

He heard a heart monitor spike. Scott shot up and mumbled for Isaac a few times before Stiles found his voice.

"Scott?" Stiles asked, standing up and looking into his now very much alive friend's now very bright eyes.

"Stiles? What happened? I was on the phone and-"

"I was so worried, you asshole!" Stiles gasped, leaning over and hugging Scott. Scott seemed taken aback at first, but quickly hugged back.

"You okay?" Scott asked hesitantly.

"Am I-?! You- Oh my God, Isaac-"

"Is he okay? What's wrong? Where is he? Can I see him?" Scott asked frantically, jumping up and then stumbling into Stiles.

"We can see him, lover boy, lets go,"

"Uh... Stiles?" Scott asked, gesturing to Lydia. She was still squeezing his hand.

Alison.

Scott didn't know she was dead.

"She, um... I'll tell you later. Isaac,"

Scott nodded enthusiastically and let Stiles lead him into the hall.

Where they ran directly into Isaac, leaning on Kira.

"Scott!" Isaac yelped, tackling the other boy to the ground. "You're okay!"

"Yeah... Sorry about, uh, everything..." Scott mumbled sheepishly. Isaac planted a kiss on his lips and buried his head in Scott's neck.

"Don't do that again. Or i'll kill you,"

"Mhm. Got it,"

A nurse cleared her throat and glared down at the two boys tangled on the hospital tile.

"No horseplay in the hallways. Get back on your IV's!"

The two scrambled up and went to their separate rooms (unhappily, of course). Scott fell asleep almost immediately, but only after he promised Stiles that he would wake up.

Stiles took a deep breath and looked over at Lydia.

And started crying.

"Oh, Stiles, no... Shhh, it's fine," Lydia soothed. Her voice was still a little raw from such a long period of not speaking.

"I know," Stiles sniffled. "I just thought..."

"It's okay," she reassured him. He nodded.