Stiles To Derek

"This is Derek Hale, leave a message. Actually, don't, because I probably don't want to hear from you. Unless you're Stiles. In which case, i'm sorry I missed your call, I love you,"

"I-It's Stiles again. I know it's s-stupid that i'm calling again but I-I just wanted to hear your voice. Saying I love you. I love you, Derek, wherever you are, you have to know that, please just know that, p-please just be not dead and breathing and alive, I don't care i-if you're 400 fucking feet underground or at the bottom o-of the ocean or in an attic somewhere, as long as you're alive we're gonna find you, okay? I love you. I love you. I love you, I love you, I love you. I love you so much. I love you, and I should've said it more often. And I can barely feel you anymore and Peter says that just means you're far away not that you're dead, b-but it feels like t-theres a hole in me and I should have fucking told you that I love you more often and i'm so sorry, it's my fault. This is all my fault, I should've been paying more attention instead of sulking in the hospital, I love you and i'm sorry. I-I'm so so s-s-so sorry, please j-just be alive. I love you. I can't lose you. Please. Not you. Just stay alive, for me, keep breathing, please, because I love you so much and I can't... I love you. I love, Derek. I love you."