Lydia To Peter

"Peter?"

"No, just me,"

"Ry, okay, okay uh. Where's Peter?"

"I dunno. Roaming the streets,"

"Okay. No, not really, that's not helpful, fucking Peter,"

"What's wrong?"

"Stiles hurt himself, he's sick or something, I don't-"

"You want me to get Derek?"

"No! God, no, he'll make himself sick,"

"I thought he already was sick,"

"He is but he can't handle- No Derek,"

"How come you're nervous Nelly all the time now?"

"First off, i've always been the freak out and scream type. I mean, usually i'm fine, like, figure stuff out, but not when things are like this. Second I already had to go to two funerals this year and i'm not going to another,"

"Two? Who else died?"

"No one. Forget it,"

"Who died?"

"My dad,"

"Your dad died and you didn't tell anyone?"

"Just Stiles. He went with me, to the funeral. I didn't want everyone asking where Jackson went. And he's good moral support. And i'm fine. Really i'm fine but he can't die because he can't and I told him not to be out at night, and not to wander by himself and always tell me where he's going but he never does, that stubborn idiot just keeps going and going and getting more and more erratic and wound up and-"

"LYDIA! Breathe!"

"I don't want him to die,"

"He won't. Why aren't we telling Derek?"

"Because I think Derek's setting him off, last time he ran out Derek and he had just had a talk and this time too, and if he sees Derek he'll get worked up and I don't want him to make himself sicker than he is and freak out,"

"How come Derek isn't feeling this?"

"I- I don't know. He never seems to. Like, Stiles gets all worked up all the time and this is the third time this has happened and Derek didn't feel it, why doesn't he feel it?"

"I don't know, I just asked you,"

"Why would I know?!"

"I don't know! Why were you calling Peter?"

"He's an adult! He's- I don't know! Everyone else calls me for their shit, I have to call Peter!"

"I'm an adult too you know,"

"Are not!"

"Am so!"

"You're like twelve!"

"I'm 27!"

"WHAT?! I thought you were like 20, tops!"

"Peter's 32!"

"WHAT THE FUCK!"

"Shhh. Lydia. Stop getting so upset about everything,"

"I can't, I can't, because Stiles could be dead and- Scott's calling me, Stiles could- He could have found him,"

"Okay, by-"

** read avengers texts! pwetty pwease! and be kind to yourselves bc i love you! **