Kira's POV

If you've ever been that one friend awake at a sleepover while everyone else was snoring around you, then you know how Kira was feeling. Isaac was asleep, Ry was asleep, and Malia was asleep (on top of her).

If you've ever been given a lot of secret information and not known what to do with it, you would also know how Kira was feeling. She was very confused, huch may have been the reason she couldn't sleep.

Stiles and Malia had been outside her house.

Malia was asleep on her.

Lydia told her she was Malia's favourite human.

Malia had never yelled at her (that might not seem important to most people, but Malia yelled at everyone for everything. She also had a tendency to plot your murder aloud, while you were in the room, which she hadn't done to Kira either).

Kira was 90% sure on what this all added up to. But if she was right, then what?

She tried desperately to deny that she liked Malia. In her head, she was trying to come up with a list of things she didn't like.

Instead she ended up with a list of her good qualities, like her hair that was made of fucking silk or her eyes or her blunt personality or the way she was curled against her right now, the way Malia had her head pressed against Kira's stomach and her hands curled around the other girl's thighs.

Lets just say it's hard to deny that you like someone when you have one hand in her hair and the other on her back.

But if Malia was just doing the pack instinct thing and wanted Kira as a metaphorical Beta, then she would be getting her hopes up for nothing.

So she took her hand out of Malia's hair and she slid her hand off of Malia's back.

She didn't want to take any chances.