Stiles To Scott

<Incoming call- Stiles- 10:14 PM>

"STILES,"

"OH MY FUCK. SCOTT. DID YOU WATCH?"

"YES. OH MY GOD STILES! YOUR BABY! HE'S BACK!"

"HE'S A GHOST BUT HES BACK AND HE HAS HIS GORGEOUS EYES AND I SCREAMED SO MANY TIMES I JUST, I CAN'T, DON'T TOUCH ME DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME! I AM LIKE SO OVER THIS SHOW!"

"DID YOU SEE THE PREVIEWS FOR THE NEXT EPISODE?!"

"GHOSTFACERS, OOOOOH MY GOD, YES YES YES! I CAN'T! I LOVE THEM, AND I-" Stiles squealed and sighed to make a sort of whiny scream.

"Dude,"

"Don't even, Scott, I will squeal if I fucking want he was my BABY and he is BACK. Did you hear about Richard Speight?"

"No, what?! Gabe?!"

"Yessss! Misha put a pic of him up the other day on Twitter, and I dunno, ruuumours! You know the forums are always right and they confirm he's coming back!"

"HES GONNA JAILBREAK HEAVEN FROM THE INSIDE, AND- AND HE'LL COME DOWN AND KISS SAM AND THEY'LL RAISE KEVIN FROM THE DEAD,"

"Yes. Yes yes yes YES! This right here is why I put up with you, Scott, because you are FUCKING awesome,"

"I know,"

"Soooo. You wanna hear something?"

"Ugh, do I? I am so done with these EMOTIONS. Kevin and Ghostfacers and Cas! What is he DOINNNGGGGGG?!"

"Not about that,"

"Oh. Is it about Ry and Peter? 'Cos they're way too cutesy. It's borderline puke worthy. Dean would absolutely die. Too chick-flicky,"

"Shut up, they're cute. And not about that either,"

"Lay it on me, bro,"

"Okay. So I was watching The Originals, and-"

"SHUT UP DON'T TALK ABOUT IT DON'T EVEN TOUCH ME, KLAUS, OH MY GOD, HE WAS STABBED. WHAT. EVEN. WHAT IS LIFE?! WHAT IS- NO, MOM, I'M FINE... NO, I DIDN'T STAB ANYBODY, IT WAS ON TEEVEE!... YEAH, THE VAMPIRE ONE... NO, THAT ONE'S SUPERNATURAL... YEAH, IT WAS ON TOO... THE PROPHET GOT HIS EYES BACK THIS WEEK... OKAY- My mom says hi. She calls The Originals 'That Vampire Show with The Hot Guys in France' and calls Supernatural 'That Demon Show with The Hot Guys in America' and I can't- WHY WAS I BORN HERE?"

"Uh, to keep me company, obviously. But I actually wasn't gonna talk about The Originals. I was watching it, and guess what happened?"

"Whaaaat, just tell me!"

"So- Okay, you that one fanfic, the Supernatural one with the O.C and the cutesy shipping?"

"Oooh, that one on-"

"Not the fanfiction dot net one, the one-"

"Wattpad?"

"Yeah! I saw an update and I was hoping it was for that one Ziall fic I like by the girl who speaks Spanish?"

"Yes! I like her One Direction thingies! Did she update?"

"I don't KNOW! But I went on and the Supernatural fic AUTHOR messaged me and gave me her kik so I kiked her and SCOTT SHE'S SO DORK!"

"WAIT. SHUT. UP. YOU- OKAY, MOM, QUIETER, GOT IT- You kiked THE author? The one who wrote the only fic where I can ship Sam with someone other than Gabe? The one with Kevin's sister?"

"Yes. Scott. Omg. She is so... She IS Kevin's sister. It's not even funny,"

"Duuuuude! You can't make me jelly like this! I hate- hold on, getting a Wattpad thing. I'll call you later, it might be an update,"

"A'ight bro,"

-They spoke specifically about one of you special shitfucks bc i like One Direction. Fluff. Okay. Actually I don't like it as much as other people do and i'm not like obsessive but i reaaaally like @Mara1D22 fics bc theyre so yes. aNd IN CASE YOu DIDN'T CATCH IT I WATCHED SPN AND I WAS CRYING AND SCREaMING SO HARD AND I DONT HAVE ANY FRIENDS TO TELL ABOUT THE SHOw SO I VeNTED ON HERE AND OH MY GAAAAHGRJHEkUDBEJS! KEVIN MY BABY, OH MY SWEET BABY IS BACK, AND I CANT! I JUST DIVEHAJDG! BSJBEVSH!

okay so i went mental. apologies. still a loving queen tho! Oh and tweet me @naturallyjean all your responses to the chapters so far + tag them #JeanThe____Queen and fill in the blank bc u kno i try and be an interactive queen. Love you nawties <3333-