Stiles To Scott

"Did Lydia text you?"

"Yeah, yeah she said she's getting stuff and she'll be back sometime,"

"Did you say anything?"

"Accidentally, but it's fine. She's too frazzled and I covered it up well enough,"

"Idiot!"

"Well you shouldn't have told me!"

"Ugh, Scott-!"

"Is she okay?"

"She's okay enough,"

"What happened?"

"Peter said its cos she got all that blood on her, its messing with her shit,"

"Was it Peter's blood or Kate's blood?"

"Peter's, I think. The little girl is asleep and she's so adorable oh my God, i love her,"

"I've been told she's quite the character,"

"Has Alison at least stopped throwing up blood?"

"Yeah. The girl's sleeping next to her, actually,"

"Really? Why?"

Stiles' voice went to a whisper as he shut a door.

"She seems to be afraid of Peter, and Ryann,"

"Why?"

"I don't know. I know Peter probably isn't familiar to her, but Ryann- I dunno. Something's off,"

"Why are you whispering?"

"Because i don't want them to hear me, but as i'm saying this i realize that i'm in a house full of werewolves who could hear me if they wanted to,"

"Yeah... Oh, that reminds me! Is the girl a werewolf or a shapeshifty thing or what?"

"She's adorable is what she is. But I think she's a were... Maybe...? I dunno. Derek's gonna be old again tomorrow,"

"Ew! Man, I liked him at school,"

"Same,"

"..."

"..."

"...Dude?"

"Yeah?"

"Are we gonna talk about this?"

"What?"

"You missed Halloween,"

"I know,"

"And Guy Fawkes day,"

"I know,"

"You haven't watched any of the new Sailor Moon Crystal,"

"I don't like the animation,"

"You're not taking your pills, are you?"

"..."

"STILES!"

"I forgot! And Derek's been so much more around lately, I didn't need them,"

"You need your-"

"And I just-"

"No, look. You can't have me or Derek or Lydia- who is too busy right now for me to tattle on you to- making you take your medication,"

"I know, I just... I didn't think I needed them. Anymore,"

"You know what happened last time?"

"Yeah. But Derek..."

"I know,"

"And now he's not gonna be our age and I think somehow we were closer and now he's gonna be older again, and it's gonna be..."

"Bro. You know whose advice you need?"

"Red's?"

"Red's,"

"But she's so exhausted. I don't think she's slept all week, and she's been trying so hard with Alison..."

"She's not gonna make it, is she?"

"Red can't lose anyone else, Scott, she can't. She'll lose it. This Banshee thing has her seeing shit and hallucinating, the only thing keeping her grounded is looking after all of us. If Alison dies again, she'll..."

"We knew this was gonna be bad,"

"She's gonna be okay. And so's this little girl she's got her heart set on. They'll all be okay, and so will we, because we are the Martin pack,"

"Shouldn't we be the Hale pack?"

"Eh..."

"Yeah, Lydia's last name probably fits better,"

"I think so,"

"Bro, I gotta get back to bleaching,"

"Good talk man,"

"Good talk,"