2.)

AUGUST
September 8th, 2014

"When you gon' leave her nasty ass alone? Bitch hair always dry or underdone and her clothes always too small for her damn body. Twenty one and her ass still act like she in high school."

My home boy Gyptian said, talking about Nadine as she walked out front. "Nigga all she do is give me head, I don't have sex wit' dat broad, I know how she get around. Everyone lookin' for a come up and I simply can not do dat." I informed as I puffed on my blunt.

We were at one of my smaller traps, getting the money situated and making sure the new workers were doing their job. "Well her ass swea' you love her or somethin'." He added with a shake of his head.

I had to laugh, "She ain't all dat for me ta' even think ta' luv, she barely cute her ass just know how to put that mouth of hers to work." I stated honesty. Shorty, wasn't ugly, but she wasn't Nicki Minaj or Beyoncé cute. She was decent if she didn't smile at you or laugh.

Lord that laugh.. no lie shit mimicked apes when they get excited. She was getting too clingy and a nigga ain't even hit, I was gonna have ta' find somebody else with some will power to their mouths.

She was a good ass worker though I ain't gon' lie, she did her job when needed to be, you would think she would dress and act like she had money. Instead she wanna walk around lookin like a hoochie mama wit' a bad weave job, tragic.

"Facts on facts." He replied as I documented how much we made today. The price never decreased, it just simply increased or was up by ten more than average. "Zoe said that same crackhead be coming around their corner tryna get them to sell to him."

He informed as I put the money in the duffle bag. "I'a handle it, I kno' her ass ain't tryna get no supply, jus' tryna catch niggas in the act." I told him, muhfuckas' thought I was stupid, I ain't make it to the top in a day.

I had to grind and work my ass off. I had to lose sleep and peep game, I was taught by the best of the best, so I could be the best and when he stepped down he gave the throne to me, right before he died.

I knew there were niggas working for the Feds, just like I knew which addicts were snitching and just needed a quick fix. I ain't sell all dat' hard shit tho, niggas were fucked up enough in this world.

I only bought coke if the price was right and if I knew who exactly it was being sold too, mainly I just delt with the different varieties of marijuana, so when I sold coke the price was high, too high for you? Fuck it find somebody else who ain't give a fuck and not care about you losing yourself in it.

Yeah I was King Pin, but I still had a heart, that's one thing my OG taught me. I typically sell whatever I get from the actual source, which normally consists of the weed, the pills and the powder on occasional.

"Good cuz I was just gon' head over there and shoot tha' bitch." He announced so casually I had to laugh at his ass. Nigga was a full blood Jamaican and crazy as hell, that's why I fucks with him, him and his sister Shantelle, were bat shit crazy, but they were loyal as hell.

She did drops for me from time to time, she was in the real estate business and financial management, she hooked me up with my first official house. Had that shit looking like something you would see in movies or a magazine. She even helped a nigga understand how to invest and look into stocks and shit.

They moved down here when I was nineteen, my OG had introduced us, at first Gyptian and I ain't really say much to one another, but after I had to show him what to do for about a week, we started kicking it and I realized dude was mad cool, but crazy as hell, he may just be a slight bit crazier than me.