17.) The Reeds pt. 2

DASANI
The next day

Last night was ... extraordinary. I can't even put it into words, he had me feeling stuff I've never felt. Hell I cried twice during our shower session, I wasn't even sad.

I think I was just happy about his stroke game, cliche I know I know.

But I'm happy and I'm glad he treats me good as well and I'm happy I could make him happy.

"Why are you up?" Jason asked groggily with his arm over his eyes. Kissing the side of his face then his neck, I started kissing down his bare chest and he chuckled stopping me before I got any lower.

"After last night I'd figured you'd be knocked out." He said with his arm still over his eyes. I know he was exhausted.

"I'll go back to sleep, I was just up thinking I didn't mean to wake you." I told him, climbing on top of him.

"I felt you staring." He mumbled sounding like he was going back to sleep. "You know I love you right?" I asked kissing on his abdomen.

"Mhm." He hummed, "You know you took me out of my element last night right?" I question tracing down his abs with my tongue as I moved lower.

Shifting under me, he cleared his throat.

"I do." He replied husky, "Do you know.." I paused placing the sheet over my head once I got to his semi hard dick.

"I'll do anything for you." I spoke softly as I grabbed his dick in my hand, "Dasani." He called moving some.

Taking the sheet from over my head, he stared at me with fire in his eye as he watched as I took all of him in my mouth.

Bobbing my head slowly, I freed him from my mouth and twirled my tongue around the tip. "I love you." I spoke sultry, "I love you.. shit! I love you."

He murmured, clenching a fist of my hair he pushed my head down further. "Shittt." He cursed, keeping eye contact, I bobbed my head slow and steady.

"Ahh!" He groaned thrusting his hips forcing more of him inside my mouth making me deep throat.

Hearing him groaning and mumbling inaudible words, I got turned on myself and started going faster.

Giving him what I felt he deserved, once I finished with him, we had to go a couple rounds, before we passed out..

Getting up for the second time, I sat up in bed and stretched. Looking around the room, I noticed the damage we created.

Smiling at the memories, I looked over at Jason sleeping peacefully.

Planting a soft kiss on his lips, I smiled when his lips formed into a slight frown. "Good morning Sani bear." He greeted tiredly.

"Morning baby." I spoke softly pecking his lips again. "Go to sleep." He mumbled wrapping his arm around me.

"I can't.. nervous about today." I revealed. "If you let me sleep for another hour, I'll eat you out for thirty minutes straight." He bribed, smirking I laid my head on his chest and just listened to his heart beat.

"I'm kinda horny now." I admitted with a small giggle, chuckling he ran his fingers through my hair.

"Me too, but I ain't fucking you back to sleep again." He said seriously, laughing, I closed my eyes.

"I gotta get you another one of those pills too." He announced and I felt my mouth grow dry. "Ok." I replied lowly.

"Last time.. then I'll go back to using condoms." He informed, deciding not to say anything I pretended I was asleep.