10.)

DASANI
Feb. 16th, 2015 (the next day)

I rolled over rubbing the sleep from my eyes as I felt around the bed for August but he wasn't there.. Last night events was amazing! I couldn't stop smiling thinking about it.

I stretched a well needed one, then jumped when I noticed August standing in the bathroom door way, smirking. "Hey." I said shyly.

My eyes roamed his body and I noticed all the hickey's I left on his neck and stomach area. I bit my lip as I started having flashbacks. Lord did he take me to a different universe, even with a fucked up leg and hand, I still managed to get it popping with the help of him.

It hurt at first, but I sucked that shit right on up and gave him my all, if I hadn't did that already. "I see someone still thinking about last night." He teased, biting down on his lip as he pulled at his chin hair.

"I am

"I am." I admitted as my eyes roam his body, he had a towel wrapped around his waist, but it was hanging dangerously low.

I shook the inappropriate thoughts from my head hearing him chuckle. "How you feel?" He asked walking over to me, he hovered over me and I squeezed my legs together when I felt his soldier wake up.

"Great." I replied tracing his mouth with my finger. "Sore?" He asked thrusting himself into me, causing a moan to slip out. "Very." I answered, he licked his lips before he kissed me.

"I'm sorry baybeh." He apologized resting his face in my neck, "It's fine." I assured.

"I'm really sore." I told him trying to stop the thoughts that were clouding my judgement.

"I'ma make it better." He said letting his towel drop as he got in between my legs and lowered his face. "Can I do that baybeh?" He asked staring at me as he kissed my other set of lips.

I bit down on my lip nodding, God this man was gonna be the death of me.
*
*
AUGUST

"You got the stuff?" Dasani asked as I walked through the door. After our morning session, I showered and dipped out to get that pill shit, even though I ain't want to, she asked and I respected that.

When I left she was on her way to sleep, but now her ass was downstairs on the sofa, watching the housewives shit eating some cheez-It's.

"Yeah and I got us some seafood from the one restaurant, Cajun Seafood as well." I told her taking a seat by her as I handed her the bag with that plan b shit in it first. She took the box out the bag and read it over, before she pushed herself up and walked towards the kitchen.

I went on ahead and took out my food and sat hers in her spot. I sat my Powerade on floor since I fucked up the dining table and my other shit.