11.)

OMNISCIENT
⚠️Explicit Content⚠️
Two weeks later ( July 17th )

Lowering his face down to hers, their lips barely touched as he pushed himself deep inside her.

Moaning softly, they stared at one another as her moaning was inaudible. Her lips parted slightly as her breathing increased.

"I want you." He whispered against her lips as he stroked slowly. "I'm not ready." She spoke back before moaning.

Tugging on his bottom lip, he grabbed her hands and pinned them above her head as he pumped faster.

"Slowww!" She cried outthrowing her head back, grunting, he slowed his pace and pushed all of him into her.

Crying out in ecstasy, he hungrily attacked her lips. "I needa tell you something." He said breathing heavy once she broke the kiss.

"Later." She said breathing unsteady, arching up into him so he could get more access, she moaned. "What's my name?" He asked going a little harder.

"J-Jason!" moaning sweetly, liking the sound of that. He buried his face in the crook of her neck and bit it softly.

"O Jason!" She repeated, growling into her neck, her legs shook as she reached her peak.

Pumping faster, feeling his turn coming up next. He lifted up and stared at her as the headboard slammed against the wall.

"Shit. Dasani." He cursed going faster, she started calling out his name and moaning uncontrollably as the headboard started beating against her wall.

"Ah FUCKKK!" He grumbled as his body shuddered while he shot his load in the condom. "Fuck man." He whispered as he eased out of her slowly and she whimpered.

Laying on his back after putting on the third condom of the morning, she straddled his lap lowering herself down on him.

"Shit." She cursed, placing her hands down his chest she began to bounce on him slowly. Holding her hips, he guided her how he wanted her to go.

And when she got the memo, he let her go and let her do her thing.

Tilting her head up towards the ceiling she began to scream out his name followed by his groaning.

"O God!" She cried out, lifting up some he took her right breast in his mouth while he massaged her left one.

Not being able to control herself, she started to go faster and a few moments later, her body shook as she covered him in her juices.

Pulling back, he grabbed her face and smothered her lips with his as he gripped her ass and began to slam her onto his member.

"Damnn.", moaning, he bit down on his lip as his toes curled. Smirking, that was the first time she heard him moan.

She began to bounce on him faster as he thrusted upward into her. Both of them breathing heavy, glistening and making music with their groaning and moaning and body.