5.)

DASANI
Friday evening (September 17th)

I guess the perks of working for a finance company, is not having to work on the weekends. Lord has it been a long and busy week. After talking with August I really hope I got into that thick skull of his.

I seen that he invested in a couple Barber shops and a strip club.. he didn't tell me what he did for a living to be able to do that, but it's not my business. Said he was an "Entrepreneur." and I left it at that.

I guess the few good things I found out, is that he even volunteers at the shelters and often speak at high schools.. I just don't get those vibes from him, I guess that's why you're not supposed to judge a book by it's cover.

"Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead.." I read my daily Bible verse as I looked for an outfit to wear.

Shantelle asked me to go out with her tonight, I really didn't want to, but my Grandma talked me into it, now I was standing here in my bra and underwear trying to find something to wear.

I don't know if we're going for drinks, or to eat, or to dance.. I prolly should've asked her that before she left me two hours ago.

"Siri call ShaSha." I called to my phone, "Calling Sha Sha heart eyed emoji con." She repeated back before I heard the phone began ringing

"Wassup boo?" She answered on the second ring, "Hey I just wanted to know if I should wear something comfortable or formal like?" I asked sitting on the bed holding the phone to my ear.

"Cute but comfortable, just in case we get to dancing." She informed, "Alright, I'll see you when you get here." I said before hanging up. "Cute but comfortable." I repeated as I walked back to my closet and examined my clothing.

"Bingo!" I chimed piecing together the perfect outfit. Once I got my outfit for together, I lotion my body with my Victoria Secret amber rose body lotion, then I put on my parental advisory white sweater, paired it with black fitted leather jeans, they weren't too tight, but just right.

I paired it with my all black sneakers, I placed on my silver chain and my black shade. Just as I finished spraying my Beyoncé Heat perfume, I heard the door bell ring. "Saniii!" Grandma Hattie yelled, "I got it Grandma!" I called back, I picked up my small hand bag, placing my driver license inside along with my debit card.

I added my blush colored matter lip stick, the door bell rung again and I quickly grabbed my phone the rushed out my room after turning off the light. Just as I made it downstairs I seen my grandma slowly tryna get up off the sofa.

"Grandma sit down, I got it." I assured, she nodded taking her seat again the playing the movie she was watching. "Hey love!" I greeted pulling Shantelle into a hug, I started to second guess my outfit choice.

"I thought you said comfortable?" I said looking over the fitted pink dress she had on. "I can still move in this, believe me on that, this is perfect tho, I just over dress some times." She explained, I nodded understanding.

"Hey grandma Hattie!" She called going over to the sofa and gave her a hug, "Hey there sweetheart, take care of my baby." She told her glancing at me briefly then back to her. "I will, how are you feeling today?" She asked her, I checked the time on my phone seeing it was 9:50, ladies were free until 11.