23.)

DASANI
A week later

"Sanibear?" Jason called as we headed out the coffee shop. "Yes?" I answered taking a sip from my cup.

"You know I love you right?" He asked and I smiled looking at him, man was he so amazing.

"I do

"I do." I replied as we walked to his car. "You sure?" He asked looking at me with a smirk. "Mhm." I hummed smiling.

He opened the door and I got in. Once I got settled, he got in the driver seat. "Dasani?" He called again and I looked over at him.

"Babe?" I answered, "Lean over some." He said, putting my coffee in the cupboard, I leaned towards him.

"I love you." He said again this time with an serious expression. "I love you too Jason." I assured, "What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing baby girl." He assured grabbing my face gently and pecked my lips twice. "Another one." I said and he chuckled but kissed me again.

"Taste like caramel." He stated kissing my lips again and I giggled. "Really?" I asked and he nodded.

"Yup." He replied kissing me again. "I missed you." He said resting his forehead against mine.

"I missed you too." I admitted, My grandma has been keeping me hostage for the past week since my discharge and Jason and I haven't been able to pack any of my stuff to move into his house.

"Are you coming home today.. officially?" He asked kissing my nose then forehead. "I am." I replied smiling when he brushed his nose against mine.

"Good." He added kissing me one last time before he sat back in his seat and I did the same. "I'm thankful for you." He announced and I smiled.

"Truth moment?" I said looking over at him as he started the car up. "Yeah." He said and I took a deep breath.

"I've been scared to say this cuz I was afraid things would start getting rocky in our relationship and I wasn't sure if we would be together long." I started off and he waited for me to continue.

"I'm in love with you.. like I love you but I'm crazy in love with you and I don't like being away from you for too long cuz I start getting sad or feel alone."

I revealed and he rested his elbow on the arm rest. "I'm clingy but I'm sure you know that already." I said and he smiled as he nodded.

"I don't like being away from you long Jason and I know that you'll have to start traveling soon but I don't know if I could handle it.." pausing for a second I looked down and blinked a few times.

"This is the happiest I've been in a while Jason and I don't want to get in the way of your career cuz that's not fair and you wouldn't do that to me, but being away from you for long is scary." I admitted and he wiped under my eyes with his thumb.