5.)

DASANI

"I thought you'd blow me off." Jason said walking over to me. Folding my arms across my chest I looked down.

"What's up with you?" He asked stepping into my personal space.

"I thought I was doing the right thing by telling August that I decided to hang out with you and well, he kinda broke up with me

"I thought I was doing the right thing by telling August that I decided to hang out with you and well, he kinda broke up with me."

I replied wiping my face, I didn't have the energy to cry. "What do you mean kind of?" He asked making me look at him.

"He said, "I have no control over you. Be happy with him..." then he blocked me." Tilting my head back I took a deep breath.

"You're joking right?" He asked staring at me, shaking my head slowly I wiped my face again.

"I wish." I mumbled, "Go home Sani I honestly did not mean to overstep, I just wanted to hang out to clear your head."

He said genuinely, shrugging I looked off. "That's not my home.. anymore." I spoke softly. "Yes it is matter fact." He said pulling out his phone.

Looking at him confused, my eyes widened when I caught on to what he was doing.

"STOP HANG UP!" I yelled trying to get the phone but he kept moving me out his way.

"Kill me later, Dasani only agreed cuz I insisted. If you give up on her cuz of me then yo- hello? Hello?" Looking at me then his phone he shook his head in disappointment.

"I'm sorry." He apologized, "Don't be.. I made a choice.. just didn't know it would turn out like this."

I stated, "You wanna come to my house or should I take you home?" He asked, "I told you.. that's not my home. Once he comes back he'll expect me to be gone."

I informed, sighing he ran his hands down his face. "What did you wanna do? Change the subject, why did you want to hang out?" I asked after clearing my throat.

"I needed help with some stuff at my house. That's why I really called, my living room and dining area needs to be painted but I'm stuck on the color I want."

He explained and I bit my lip.

"One of the girls I used to mess with gave me some new furniture sets and I needed your insight of how things should be arranged." He went on.

"I can use the distraction ." I mumbled, "I'll follow behind you." I told him walking over to the driver side.

Nodding he headed toward his car and got in.

I got myself together then pulled off behind him. I can't believe I was single.

SHANTELLE

"Ghost told us he trusted y'all with his life, so any friends of his are friends of mine." Cleo said as we walked through his trap that looked like a mansion besides the half naked girls and niggas making and bagging the products.