6.)

AUGUST

After we got to my house, I let Dasani use my shower, I used the shower in the other room and just zoned out. I was thinking about hella shit, some stuff I didn't even want to think of.. at least not right now. Once I finished I sat on my bed rolling a blunt, I didn't hear the shower running no more, so she must've been getting dressed.

You would think from the first nigga that tried running up on me when I first came up in this game, that they would learn their lessons. But nah, it's always new niggas that's coming into the game thinking they running shit, now his ass will be running with the hyenas down in hell, for that fuck shit he tried.

I mean it's one thing to force somebody to dance with you, but then going in the deep tryna rape them cuz you mad? that's sick as hell and I can't stand no clown ass nigga like that.

Niggas act like they've never been told no before and if they haven't that's a damn shame, no means no, even if the girl said yeah the first time, they're allowed to change their mind and it's yo job to respect that shit.

"Hey um.. where should I put this?" Dasani asked bringing me from my thoughts, I looked her over since she had on one of my T shirts and boxers. She was short as hell so it looked like a dress on her.

"Put it in the basket that's in the hall ma, I'a handle it." I assured as I licked the blunt as I wrapped it. She walked out the room then returned a moment later, I put the rest of the weed up in my dresser and grabbed my lighter.

She stared at me closely as I lit it and inhaled it deeply, "Is that fun?" She questioned still watching me, I puffed on it a few more times then shrugged. "I guess.. I'm just tryna get high." I told her honestly, she nodded sitting Indian style in the middle of the bed.

"Can I try?" She asked, I chuckled then shook my head no causing her to pout. "Nah, maybe some otha' time." I answered taking a long drag from it, "Aren't you gonna see if Gyptian them are okay?" She asked still watching me smoke, I laughed to myself at how intrigued she was.

"Already sent me a text, Shantelle at his spot, said she got yo' phone.. she'll bring it over Sunday." I told her and she frowned, "Sunday?" She questioned and I nodded. "They gotta handle some stuff tomorrow." I told her, not wanting to go into detail about what we actually do, I don't think she was ready for that just yet.

When she got the hint I wasn't gonna say anything she sighed. "Do you have any extra blankets?" She asked getting up, "You can take da' bed, I'm sleep on da' sofa." I told her, "No it's fine, I don't wanna do that, I can sleep in one of your extra bedrooms." She said, I stared at her for a while, not about to argue with her.

She was already stubborn, that's another thing I noticed about her. "Should be some in da' hall closet." I told her, she got up and left out the room, "Thanks." She said peeking back inside, I gave her a simple head nod then finished off my blunt.

I fixed me a hot ham and cheese sandwich, with some hot fries and Gatorade to drink. A nigga was finna go all Chef Ramsey in this kitchen, but I was lazy as hell.

Normally I had my shit cooked and already put up for later, but tonight a nigga was too damn tired and too high to function all the way. Once I finished my sandwich and chips, I took my Gatorade upstairs with me after locking up and cutting the lights off downstairs.

I peeked in the guest room seeing Dasani knocked out, with the sheets barely on her. I never understood why girls ask for covers, but don't really use them shits. I closed the door halfway and strolled back to my room, I cut my light off and sat on the bed drinking some of my Gatorade.