26.) Wait

SHANTELLE
Thirty minutes later

"Why exactly are we in an airport?" Sani asked for the hundredth time, I swear she was ditzy.

"Cuz." I answered looking around then at the time on my phone. August and G went to handle some stuff before they called for our flight.

"I have to pee." She whined standing up, her grandma shook her head then looked at me.

"Come on man." I said setting my bags down then grabbed her hand. "Do you know where we're going?" She asked as we headed towards the bathroom.

"No, we were just told to pack a bag or two." I lied, staring at me for a while, she looked as if she believed it.

"Ok." She replied walking into a stall, looking myself over in the mirror, I pulled my hair up into a ponytail.

Applying a little more lipgloss, I washed my hands just as she was coming out. Coming over to the sink to wash her hands, I grabbed her some paper towels for her.

"Girl he was fine, you should've got his number." A girl chimed walking in with a friend.

Giggling she waved her off. "He said he had a girl friend." She commented as she walked into the bathroom.

Her friend leaned on the door and continued their conversation. I decided to be nosy. "Girl that don't mean nothing and his lil Jamaican friend can get it too, with his fine ass."

She went on sparking my curiosity.

"It's not okay to be a hoe every single day, give yo pussy a rest." Her friend told her before she flushed the toilet.

Looking over at Sani I seen she caught on to what I was peeping. "Girl don't come for me, cuz if he ain't turn yo ass down you would've been ready to hop on him and he was tatted, that self made shit is sexy."

She stated, shaking my head I decided Sani heard enough. Grabbing her hand, I looked at the girl.

"You should listen ta ya friend, it's a lot of diseases going around you might got two.. or three." Walking out when her mouth fell to the floor, Sani busted out laughing.

"Why you had to do that?" She asked laughing, "Cuz da bitch was talking too damn much." I replied holding her hand as we walked back to our session.

Seeing Gyptian and August laughing about something, I sat back in my seat and Sani sat by me.

"Guess what?" I stated looking at August them. Waiting on me to continue I looked at Sani and she giggled.

"Some girl said you told her she can give you oral." I lied and grandma smacked my thigh. "Sorry." I apologized.

"Who?!" He asked standing up, G busted out laughing and I tapped Sani for her to play along.

"Yeah was maybe a little taller than Sani, not ugly but not on Sani's level, she had a pixie cut and was rocking a gray jumpsuit."

I described her to him, thinking hard he looked at G and hit his arm. "She talking bout da girl we was jus' laughing about." He stated.

"You got us in this airport just to explore every hoe that walks by?" Sani asked getting into character, instigating G tried to hide his laughter.

"Girl don't do dat, you should know me by now. She wanted to get my number and shit but I told her I had a girl. Her friend was persistent tho."

He explained what we already knew. Laughing he stared at her like she was crazy. "What?" He asked looking around.

"We already know, Sha embarrassed her friend in the bathroom." She told him, "Stop playing?" He said walking over to her.

"For real." She laughed standing up, with her short ass. "Mhm." She hummed wrapping her arms around his neck, I grabbed my phone out and took a picture on the slick.

"You play too much." He chuckled pecking her lips, "It's all love." She spoke in a soft tone as they whispered nasty shit.

How I knew, cuz I was sitting right behind them.

"Nasty asses." I joked getting up and moved on the other side of Grandma. Following her eyes, I noticed three officers walking our way.

"Oh no." She mumbled saying a silent prayer. Confused, they approached us and walked to G first.

"August Alsina?" He asked, standing up, I walked over to Sani when the other cop approached them.

"Are you August Alsina?" The lady asked him. "Yeah." He replied looking confused, "You have the right to remain silent, you're under arrest on the account of three murders.. anything you say can-"

"WHAT?! HE DIDNT KILL ANYONE!! LET HIM GO!" Sani cried pulling on August I tried to stop her but she pushed me.

"Does the name Jeff Landers, Chris Blow and Tremaine Wood ring a bell?" He asked him, I knew exactly who they were.

They were involved in the car incident with Sani.. damn man someone must've been watching us.

"He's been with me! You can't do that!" Sani continued to yell and fight us off her. August just shook his head, there was nothing he could say.

"Ma'am I'm gonna ask you to calm down." The lady officer said looking like she was ready to shoot, "Sani baybeh I'm good.. stay wit G dem.. I'm good." He tried to assure her, but the look in his face said other wise.

"Grandma they can't do that!! He's been with me!!" She cried pushing the man hands away from August and before I got to her the lady cop tackled her.

Causing everyone to began to crowd around and record. "SHES PREGNANT WHAT DA FUCK!!!"

We all shouted in sync, August was trying to break loose from the male cop and I was trying to get to the lady but Grandma and some random person was holding up.

"GET OFF OF ME!!" Sani screamed trying to push the lady up, but she turned her over and went to handcuff her.

"WHAT DID SHE DO?! GET DA FUCK OFF HER YO!" August barked still trying to get loose, more officers rushed in.

My head started spinning from Sani screaming, August yelling, G tryna control him and the on lookers yelling as well.

Next thing I know.

BOOM!

"OH MY GOD NOOOOO!!!"
*
*
*
🧐