2.)

AUGUST

"Hell it's so dark for?" I asked aloud once I got inside the house. Looking around, I didn't see a sign of Sani, I did smell food tho.

Making my way to the kitchen, I seen there were lasagna, ham, greens and sweet potato pie sitting on top the counter, covered in plastic wrap.

Hearing my stomach instantly growl, I decided to go shower before I even touched anything, maybe she was upstairs.

"Wassup?" I greeted stopping in the hall seeing her walk out the nursery.

"Hey." She spoke back, staring at me, I could see what G meant when he said she was different.

"Yo phone off?" I asked cuz she ain't answer any of my calls on my way here. Good thing G has the extra key I gave him.

"Nope." She replied shaking her head slightly,

" She replied shaking her head slightly,

Staring at her, I licked over my lips. "We can talk afta I showa." I told her becoming slightly annoyed by her standoff ways.

"Cool." She replied as she headed downstairs, turning to look at her, a million thoughts ran through my head.

We both lost something special.. I was hurt as well she wasn't the only one.

After I finished my long, hot ass shower I got dressed in my simple shit then headed downstairs after checking in with G them.

I was gonna go see Hattie tomorrow, today I just wanted to relax and potentially see what was on Sani mind about the whole situation.

Social media was still going crazy and I honestly did not blame them.

Walking downstairs I didn't see Sani at all, thinking I may have over looked or was just tripping. I walked the house to not find her no where in sight.

"I don't got time for no damn hide and seek." I mumbled as I walked towards the kitchen to fix myself a plate.

Damn did this shit smell and look good. After fixing my plate, I sat at the table and went on my phone scrolling briefly on instagram.

"Damn." I mumbled shaking my head watching yet another video of an unarmed black man being gunned down.

Something's got to give. I thought as I exited out of the app and sent G a text. If they weren't gonna do anything, I would do what I could to help..

Shit is sad and it's crazy this is what the world became of.

Tragic.

DASANI

Walking my usual route, getting lost within myself I could of sworn I heard someone call my name.

I've been walking this route since the incident happened and after August got locked up.