12.) "Seriously?"

JASON
November 17th (4 months later)

"So you want to bring her over for thanksgiving but you haven't told her yet?" My brother Stefan asked.

"Every time I try to she tells me she doesn't want me to if we're just friends.. I think that's an excuse tho." I told him as I picked up my cup of soda and drank it.

He shook his head and just stared at me.

"You should've told her before y'all starting hanging out.. cuz I'm sure either you caught feelings or she has." He stated giving me a look.

"We're just friends." I said and he looked at me. "I know you.. you caught feelings that's why you're scared to tell her now.. correct?" He said smirking.

"I don't know

"I don't know.. she's just different." I admitted as I leaned back into my sofa and blew out a breath.

"Well.. if you have feelings for her it's better to tell her now then to wait until she like falls in love with you or something." He added standing up.

"Why are you here?" I asked ignoring his comment. "Uh because thanksgiving is around the corner." He replied in a duh tone.

Glaring at him, he chuckled. "To be my older brother you sure act like I'm more experienced in this stuff." He said laughing.

"As long as you believe that baby bro." I stated standing up. "So when do you plan on asking her?" He asked following me into the kitchen as I washed out my cup.

"What?" I asked going into my fridge to find something to make for dinner. "To come meet the family? I'm sure she would like to stay here with hers.

He said grabbing and apple and bit into it.

"I guess whenever I see her again." I replied as I took out some pork chops to un thaw, some potatoes to make mashed potatoes and some asparagus.

"No rolls or biscuits?" He asked, going into the fridge I pulled out the pillsbury ones. "Happy?" I asked smartly.

"Ecstatic." He replied biting the apple again, shaking my head, I went into my cabinets to grab my needed spices.

"You're the chef you should be doing this." I told him, "I do the cooking for Thanksgiving and Christmas, give me a break."

He replied and we both laughed cuz it was true.

Although I could cook, we still insisted on the chef of the family to do that.

"Another thing.." he said and I stared at him, "Stop hiding your accent.. we all know out of us all, yours was the heaviest." He said then tossed the finished apple in the garbage.

"You didn't even tell her you were born here did you?" He asked looking at me in surprise. "I told her I was from Cali.. that was when we first met cuz I figured it wouldn't be a big deal if we never spoke again.. I was wrong."