18.)

JASON
December 6th at Work

"We have some new interns that'll be here by next week.. make sure y'all on y'all best behavior." Jane announced as she passed out some papers.

"How has the company been doing far as work, sales and all the other importance?" Shantelle asked as she slid the paper my way.

"Great actually, as you guys see a few people aren't with us anymore. If you wanna play around then this isn't the place for you." She said as she took her seat.

"Damn I'm horny." I heard Sani mumble to herself, looking around seeing if anyone else heard, I looked at her.

"I heard that." I whispered and she stared at me. "Oh shit.. my bad." She laughed. "I ain't give you any dick in a week and you going crazy.. what the hell?"

I teased, staring at me I looked at her then we both started laughing.

"Jason?

"Jason?.. Dasani?" Jane called clearing her throat.. sighing I looked at her then noticed everyone else was looking at us as well.

"Damn I could've sworn she called them and not y'all." Shantelle said shaking her head, rolling their eyes everyone went back to reading our reports.

"Can y'all cut the chatter out?" She asked, "Nobody was talking.. but cool, got you boss." Sani stated sarcastically as she winked at her and I looked at her shocked.

"Chill." I told her, "I was talking tho Dasani.. if you were paying attention you would've known that." Jane shot back.

Seeing that Shantelle and Sani was about to set it off, I spoke up. "That's my bad, she was reading the reports and I started messing with her."

I lied, "Maybe we should have assigned seats like in middle school." She retorted and I cocked my head to the side.

"Oh she tripping." Shantelle said loud enough for her to hear. "I don't do all the extra in front of folks I rather talk to you alone.. so if you want to talk we can talk later."

Sani told her with much attitude, looking from the both of them, I heard Shantelle snicker. "My office after this."

She told her, then pulled down the projector. "She need some dick." Sani murmured as she wrote down the notes.

"I think you need some." I said looking over at her, smiling at me, I smiled at her then leaned over and kissed her.