22.)

AUGUST
December 4th, 2015

I stood back and listened to Ghost talk about some new connects he had. Been here for the past few hours and Sani finally stopped calling me two hours.

I told her ass don't call unless it was important but her and them damn hormones got other plans.

"You straight?" G asked looking at me and I nodded. "Sani was blowing me up, I almost cursed her ass out, I told her about dat shit G." I argued and he chuckled.

"She's pregnant, she's in the house by herself and most likely scared. You only been home for a few hours before you had to leave out again, she just miss you Dawg that's all."

He explained patting my back and I sighed. He had a point but I was tryna be focused on this meeting so I could find out the new connect.

"I gotta meeting with them next week in Vegas.. I would like it if y'all could come." He said staring at me and I glanced over at G and Craig who seemed to be cool with it.

"How long?" I asked since nobody else said anything. "Jus' three days." He replied nonchalant and I squinted at him.

"Ight." I said walking towards the door. "Thas all?" I asked making my attitude known, I was tired as hell.

"I sense you have other business to tend to, so yes that is all.." he replied giving me a look but I ain't give a damn, nigga been working my nerve.

I left out his spot looking at the time. "Another late night." I thought to myself.

"Yo Aug you good?" Craig asked once we got in my car. "I'm cool, just tired and I know Sani ass gonna be crying or mad as hell once I walk in, another argument I am not ready for."

I stressed resting my head on the steering wheel. "We ain't got no runs or shit to do tomorrow bro, just spend tomorrow with her and let her know you ain't doing this on purpose."

He stated and I nodded taking in what he was saying, but they wasn't in my shoes so they ain't understand.

"We used to have late shit like this way before Aug, it's just affecting you different cuz you got a shorty now." G said.

I nodded and started up the car, "I hear you." I told him before pulling off, the right back was quiet but comfortable.

We all were tired and just wanted to go home, Once we got back to my crib, I dapped them up and headed inside.

I ain't wanna argue with Sani so I took a shower in the guest bathroom and crashed on the sofa.

I wasn't even sleep for five minutes before there was a smack on my chest, I opened my eyes and stared at her like she was crazy.

"Why aren't you in the room? Did you cheat on me?" She asked with and raised brow and I smacked my lips closing my eyes.

I was not finna do this with her hormonal ass. "I was in a meeting you already knew dat' go ta' bed ma, I'm tired as hell."

"The nightmares coming back.." she spoke softly after a few minutes of silence. I looked at her realizing why she was blowing me up so much, damn I'm an asshole.

"This time I don't make it.." she stated sniffling and I sat up and pulled her on to my lap. "It's jus' some bad dreams ma, you hea' you made it, yo mind jus' gotta be strong."

I told her and she stayed quiet. "You don't understand how real it feels Aug, I'm gonna lose my mind, I don't understand why I'm having the dreams again."

She announced as I laid back still holding her. "Because it's around da' time it happened ma." I answered and she sniffled burying her face in my neck.